MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

20 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i had a nap earlier because i had two days of lana at bst then a eurostar to paris for lanas paris show then a eurostar this morning so i wasnt feeling tired but it’s hit me again so i need to SLEEP

back to the TOPIC who do i think the most iconic insider is i think in terms of iconic behaviour the problematic lustforlife and thedollclub but 111 is the funniest. boz was probably most informative over the tunnel era but eclipse had his moments in previous eras 

I don't know who is the most iconic insider (they're all a bit annoying at this point :toofunny: but you are the most iconic person of the week for being at both the London and the Paris show :oprah:

Guys I can’t sleep it’s 2am this unreleased syndrome or whatever it’s called is going so strong I’m listening to axl rose husband trying imagine paradise(2015) someone pls give me a leak I need to sleep

pls and thank you

edit: I also can’t stop refreshing THAT website i

feel so starved

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

40 minutes ago, dxniell said:

Sometimes I wonder what is the most sought out lana song, one that basically nobody has but one person 

it's changed over time. at one point, it was Roses because from what was known about it, it was lost. another time it was Living Legend, when it was mentioned in the Ultraviolence booklet. then Dealer for a little bit, now it's Loved You Then & Now/Rock Candy Sweet and the others from the list of songs we don't have yet. like Zodiac, California demo, Tomorrow Never Came demo, Dark City, etc. it might vary depending on who you're talking to tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it's changed over time. at one point, it was Roses because from what was known about it, it was lost. another time it was Living Legend, when it was mentioned in the Ultraviolence booklet. then Dealer for a little bit, now it's Loved You Then & Now/Rock Candy Sweet and the others from the list of songs we don't have yet. like Zodiac, California demo, Tomorrow Never Came demo, Dark City, etc. it might vary depending on who you're talking to tho

Can't forget Life Is Beautiful 

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

this one too, yeah. we went years with only having a fucking SNIPPET from a trailer... fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

life is beautiful was the most sought out lana unreleased in history, only sharing that title with yosemite

when LIB leaked i couldn't believe it

20 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

haven't been here long enough to understand the lore i just read on this thread... 

i was here though for whoever was behind that one leak fest recently - highlights including the UV version of DICWB... Summertime... and the Cola demo snippet :grinds:

Was this Carcase? @Wait For Life

Also, is May Jailer Carcase? 🤭

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.