MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

19 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

girl there are already like 500 leaked

ok but what would be so bad about another 500 :dua:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

No, quite frankly I don't know who May Jailer could be.  I think it's a random who just has the files.

I think May has leaked so many songs they might be jailed if they are ever discovered m

Hey @ insiders if you're looking for an easy leak that will get something heavy off your chest, I would suggest When The World Was At War - Instrumental. 

it's a totally safe leak :agree2: you'll be completing something started years ago :clapback: while also keeping yourself safe from further demands after this very not-requested audio :mj2:

45 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

whoever leaked LiB

I still think Lana herself did. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

10 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Hey @ insiders if you're looking for an easy leak that will get something heavy off your chest, I would suggest When The World Was At War - Instrumental. 

it's a totally safe leak :agree2: you'll be completing something started years ago :clapback: while also keeping yourself safe from further demands after this very not-requested audio :mj2:

That’ll get a weight off their chest for sure but I’m not sure it’s enough to win ultimate insider :ohno: leaking Silverlake, LA Who Am I, Kill Cry Die or Paradise (2015) with it would be enough though !

Any insiders have Kill Cry Die? Like is it rare or is it common just not leaked for some reason????? I don’t think it’s rare since we have a whole 1 min snippet so why can’t we have it from someone?????

1 minute ago, pehhg said:

Any insiders have Kill Cry Die? Like is it rare or is it common just not leaked for some reason????? I don’t think it’s rare since we have a whole 1 min snippet so why can’t we have it from someone?????

i dont think this is the way a song leaks, dark city is spread asf yet we ending up getting snippets and other random leaks in full like Pink Champagne faster that is surprising to say the least because snippets from October 2022 and march 2023, sugary sweet and Crazy for you came from one place and we didnt have a mass back in October so its rather someone just feels one Day leaking smth and it leaks :noparty::smh:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i dont think this is the way a song leaks, dark city is spread asf yet we ending up getting snippets and other random leaks in full like Pink Champagne faster that is surprising to say the least because snippets from October 2022 and march 2023, sugary sweet and Crazy for you came from one place and we didnt have a mass back in October so its rather someone just feels one Day leaking smth and it leaks :noparty::smh:

For dark city what i heard is the person who leaked the snippet doesn’t even have the full song

2 minutes ago, pehhg said:

For dark city what i heard is the person who leaked the snippet doesn’t even have the full song

yeah that person is the one who leaked all these snippets and he doesn't have full songs,

he also claimed to have malibu and your girl rick nowels snippets but hasnt leaked yet

interesting that he also was the first Who revealed dead to me and jazz n blues, said that Queen Of Disaster was an opener track in btd at one point and that you can be the boss has final version that remains unleaked, was said by the one who played these snippets to him so i personally believe it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

yeah that person is the one who leaked all these snippets and he doesn't have full songs,

he also claimed to have malibu and your girl rick nowels snippets but hasnt leaked yet

interesting that he also was the first Who revealed dead to me and jazz n blues, said that Queen Of Disaster was an opener track in btd at one point and that you can be the boss has final version that remains unleaked, was said by the one who played these snippets to him so i personally believe it

This is the same with Zodiac. The people who shared the snippets don’t have the song and have only heard it and have snippets, but not the full song, though it’s been spread around

Idk why so many people here haven’t said Chuck Grant

Her files would eat everyone up so hard, that she could start world hunger and global drought. Biblical floors would occur if she released everything  :trisha:

lPqTY1H.jpg