MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

NOBODY call them.. :crai: Are ya'll stupid this is already very suspicious, the mall wouldn't go into lockdown but theres a chance they would just confiscate it and the drought would get worse than it already was

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Mer said:

You just spent 10 Pounds on long distance calling to a fucking mall in Canada, and I'm dramatic? 

i didn’t know it would charge me omg.. i have free calls but apparently international uses up my data…… and yes you’re dramatic and taking this whole thing far too seriously. lighten up!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

30 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

me calling a payphone in that mall :  "hey.... there's something over by the window to that store over therre..... can you go retrieve it for me?" :typewriter:

If I was on the other line of the phone, I’d worry that’d be a bomb or something. :derpna2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Get Drunk said:

i didn’t know it would charge me omg.. i have free calls but apparently international uses up my data…… and yes you’re dramatic and taking this whole thing far too seriously. lighten up!

the fact that its pounds is so funny to me, are you on three network where it charges for almost anything u wanna do bc me too x

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

i was just stating that it’s a possibility :coffee: and calling one of the workers is a dumb idea like wtf are they gonna do

True Tbf. If anybody randomly rang me up and requested I collected a USB and downloaded files or just even post the usb to them.. I’d instantly think it was something sinister.. even if with the knowledge of it being an insider wanting their little hour of fun 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, dxniell said:

the fact that its pounds is so funny to me, are you on three network where it charges for almost anything u wanna do bc me too x

I’m on Tesco and they’re obsessed with charging for everything so I should’ve known.. they used to charge if I used my data after 10pm😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Get Drunk said:

I’m on Tesco and they’re obsessed with charging for everything so I should’ve known.. they used to charge if I used my data after 10pm😭

no I wouldn't have that, TEN PM WHAT IS THIS MADNESS. love club cards tho so xx

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The song in question being 

If I Go Blonde (Demo 2)

Hide contents

It's time for me to confess I made that title up

No but fr, even if a song does transpire from this USB, it will likely be as anticlimactic as that 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues