Elle

Lana with fans at an airport in Quebec, CAN - July 14th, 2023

TBH she was probably happy to see Ricardo and may even be in a private chat letting them know when she was arriving. As other's said, I am sure having familiar faces in the audience, espc. in a city I don't think she's ever performed in before, could ease her nerves.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, Strangelove said:

Per your wishes, I will not make any comments about Ricardo. 

Anyway, the idea fans knew what plane she was getting off and what gate she was getting makes me very upset. Either she told the fans or they found out the information themselves. She is too famous to risk leaking that information, and I can't bear the thought of fans looking up flight data. 

It's nice there's fans who feel they very close to her. But if I'm not mistaken she followed the "Ricky" character who harassed her in the church video. Sorry Elle, if you are also friends with him, but I did NOT approve of that behavior in the video despite Lana being friendly with him. 

If she's truly safe with it I guess there's not too much of a problem though. I just think Lana is so sweet she would never reject a fan even if she felt it was entering parasocial territory. 

Weird behaviour. There's a clear difference between a fan Lana followed before he later crossed a boundary and perhaps is now cautious to confront and plays it safe vs a fan who has always been respectful and has had Lana and her family publicly acknowledge and show love to continuously over the past ~6 years. You can always tell who's new to the fandom I guess xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Weird behaviour. There's a clear difference between a fan Lana followed before he later crossed a boundary and perhaps is now cautious to confront and plays it safe vs a fan who has always been respectful and has had Lana and her family have publicly acknowledge and shown love to continuously over the past ~6 years. You can always tell who's new to the fandom I guess xx

Me when people ask what "Acid" means :ma:

1 hour ago, Strangelove said:

Flight data is public - there was a similar situation with Elon's jet on Twitter.

I thought that guy with the enlarged eyebrows is strange but thinking about the whole situation is even more alarming now.

Strangelove you need to stop jumping the gun..

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Ricardo is very sweet and one of Lana’s favourite fans. She’s always happy to see him and has publicly acknowledged him multiple times on her livestreams talking to him and even asking if he’s on the live so they can chat. Her brother, sister, and father also frequently interact with him and appreciate him. Fans like Ricardo are not who people need to be concerned about. He never crosses boundaries and is always kind and respectful towards her. It’s obvious how much Lana appreciates him as a fan. I think Lana seeing familiar faces such as his at her shows give her a sense of comfort, which is why she shows so much love towards him. There are definitely “fans” to be concerned about, but he’s not one of them. Anyway, no Ricardo slander here on LanaBoards.com thank you xx

he may be a nice guy, but I still find him weird because of his nude photos on Instagram :toofunny:

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

even though flight data is public, how the hell would they know what exact flight lana is on.. 

She probably came directly from Paris, and I guess there aren't too many flights to Quebec to wait for then.

2 hours ago, Strangelove said:

What is up with far left's eye? It appears he is wearing sunglasses but I don't see the sides.

Where the eye socket recedes from the forehead that is the backdrop of the white cable at the window between the other fan who is modeling the necklace's slim neck . . . what looks like the bottom of the eyeglass is the top of the 2nd fans white collar. The white cable adjacent to it is pictured going up to the 2nd fan's chin, and even shows a little inside his mouth!

This camera shoots high resolution photos. All the tech companies are likely using the images to train their AI software.

eyeglass.jpg

The man on the right is the "other dude" referenced by @rocknrollgroupie

Yeah that’s Cody and this other dude is doing security for her as well https://imgur.com/a/m5FnYIY 

they’re not really intimidating tho I think she needs two BIG and muscular men walking by her side yk lmao

It is assuring to see him there, in view of the thread discussing arrest of a crazed fan.

I always mess up these two guys: Ricardo and the guy who stalked her in the church :toofunny: Although, Ricardo really is a nice guy, I love his comments under Lana insta posts :flutter:

Lana looking amazing as always. Very cool look too. I love her so much and I hope that she's safe at today's show!

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

I always mess up these two guys: Ricardo and the guy who stalked her in the church :toofunny: Although, Ricardo really is a nice guy, I love his comments under Lana insta posts :flutter:

Lana looking amazing as always. Very cool look too. I love her so much and I hope that she's safe at today's show!

Is there a show today? I hope I don't fall down that rabbit hole of trying to watch from home, or follow updates . . . Who am I kidding?

1 minute ago, Louise said:

Is there a show today? I hope I don't fall down that rabbit hole of trying to watch from home, or follow updates . . . Who am I kidding?

Yes!

url%5D

Just now, ImenaOphelia said:

i'm suprised she isn't scared to interact with fans after the death threats mess

She's just a very kind and friendly person :wub: we have to protect her at all costs!

url%5D

I think it's quite unfair to say Ricardo is weird. He has literary followed Lana for ages and has been to so many of her shows. I have always heard the best things about him and have seen the most positive interactions he's had with Lana and her family. As for what he posts on his personal instagram account, I'm not sure how that's even related to his love for Lana.
Anyways, Lana looks great in those pictures and regardless of how they found her, I'm sure she appreciated seeing familiar faces and being greeted with nothing but love- considering the whole stalker situation. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

I think it's quite unfair to say Ricardo is weird. He has literary followed Lana for ages and has been to so many of her shows. I have always heard the best things about him and have seen the most positive interactions he's had with Lana and her family. As for what he posts on his personal instagram account, I'm not sure how that's even related to his love for Lana.
Anyways, Lana looks great in those pictures and regardless of how they found her, I'm sure she appreciated seeing familiar faces and being greeted with nothing but love- considering the whole stalker situation. 

pretty sure *someone* just messed him with Ricky/dat1guitarguy

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

53 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

he also posted nudes when he was followed by Lana, maybe she liked them idk :toofunny:

but admittedly, this guitar guy and some others are much worse