Strangelove

POLL - What would you want Lana's new announcement to be?

POLL - What would you want Lana's new announcement to be?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want Lana's new announcement to be?

• Unreleased Album
    • AKA Re-Release
    • Tour
    • New Album

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

There’s too many factors to consider here

AKA rerelease or unreleased album could be amazing.. but if they do it badly then it will be horrific 

tour; also amazing.. if she tours in your country and you can get tickets 

a new album will always be good.. I’m gonna give it my vote even though it sounds less exciting and not “big” considering she’s renown for having an album lined up after just releasing one 

Agree! 

A.k.a re-release would have to be original recordings and artwork for me. If there'd be any new element, like re-recordings, new instrumentals or new artwork it'd ruin the entire mood.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

My heart says tour but my head says the chances of her making it to Australia would be a big fat zeroooo

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

aka rerelease is what i want most but i'd also be happy with an unreleased collection. and of course a new album (especially a poetry album) would make me excited too. i don't care for a tour bc she never comes near where i live anyway.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I think a SYTH / Fine China music video would be an amazing announcement to an unreleased complilation album!

It better be a double disc with AKA in full untouched lossless sourced from the 2008 masters

:toofloppy: I don't think she'll ever re release AKA.

She's at the top of her acclaim ATM. There's no way she would sacrifice everything she's built over the last decade. 

It pales in comparison to the image she's created for herself with her last 4 records.

Unreleased album/Sirens would be the better choice. 

9 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

She's at the top of her acclaim ATM. There's no way she would sacrifice everything she's built over the last decade. 

It pales in comparison to the image she's created for herself with her last 4 records.

To be fair if AKA is reworked including some lyrical changes and good and consistent production it could be a total hit

I don’t want LDRX bc i think that needs to be a big moment and have it’s own year tbh. I also think OB is a grower album and will continue becoming a sleeper hit over 2023-2024 (espc. if it gets a Grammy nom). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

38 minutes ago, Mer said:

I don’t want LDRX bc i think that needs to be a big moment and have it’s own year tbh. I also think OB is a grower album and will continue becoming a sleeper hit over 2023-2024 (espc. if it gets a Grammy nom). 

Agree. Ocean Boulevard is great and deserves its time. An AKA release wouldn’t interfere too much so I’d be hoping for that, though tour + unreleased seem more likely. 

I’ll listen to an unreleased collection from her, but honestly it’s got a lot less appeal to me than AKA. AKA has a mystique to it where the unreleased songs (at least the ones voted for by the masses) are just nice Lana pop songs for the most part. Like Hollywood’s Dead is great and I think a melancholy re-recorded version would be really gorge but she’d never do that and the version that exists just has weird dated production. 

39 minutes ago, imaginist said:

How about a remastered AKA re-release and its deluxe edition has a couple of popular unreleased tracks? :nails:

im never gonna stop manifesting for this

Lizzy Grant AKA Lana Del Ray (The Nevada Edition - 2023 Expanded Edition)

• track 1-13 unchanged and untouched original masters in hi-res (hoping since BTD was in hi-res)
  • 14. Boarding School
  • 15. Jimmy Gnecco (fully produced)
  • 16. Come When You Call Me A.M.E.R.I.C.A.
  • 17. Trash Magic
  • 18. Pin Up Galore (re-produced)
  • 19. Get Drunk (fully produced)
  • 20. Disco

its all in 1:16:50 in length, given the versions of these songs that leaked :nails:

or, alternatively if she were to include unleaked tracks

• 14. Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven
  • 15. Reflec
  • 16. Every Man Gets His Wish (unedited final version)
  • 17. High
  • 18. Coconut and Key Lime Pie
  • 19. Bounce
  • 20. W (alt version of Wayamaya?)

or whatever other songs we dont know of.

Edited by The Siren

12 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Wait I'm so confused why someone would think another release of AKA would reduce her acclaim. If you mean from the critics, then fair, but from fans? 

15 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wait I'm so confused why someone would think another release of AKA would reduce her acclaim. If you mean from the critics, then fair, but from fans? 

From the critics definitely.