Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, summer bummer said:

I need to hear the sessions with TLSP so badly :flutter:

iirc BOZ said that most of the songs they recorded have already leaked, but for me, the dream would be if they could collaborate on new material together

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

no matter who produces lana, she makes lana music. i don't think who produces a song mattwrs that much bc lana is in the drivers seat and won't let a producer change her vision these days. that being said, i'd love for her to work morw with jon batiste bc i feel like candy necklace and the interlude really felt like lightning striking and thwy work well together and his piano skills are crazy intense and i like the jazzy vibe he brings to the table. but i'd also like to see her work with zach dawes more bc he always brings this rough southern folk rock energy to the songs they've done together and i'd love an album with a lot more of that. also i'd be thrilled for more jack and rick. they've both more than proved themselves as worthy producers for lana who we know listen to her and understand her vision and i wouldn't mind a full album of half jack and half rick. and obviously i'm supportive of her working with any new producers too. as i've said at the end of the day it doesn't really matter who produces lana and as we see time and again is that thw music lana chooses to make has nothing to do with who produces her. i trust lana's vision no matter what it is.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I have said this before, but I feel like she might lean in a bit towards the Lizzy Grant kinda sound (AKA has been very relevant lately as has been discussing much and I think most know what I’m referring to, and she has been in Alabama working as a waitress. I also think the Jimmy part of AW is very reflective of that style). But I also think she might lean into the old Hollywood glamour like she did in Candy Necklace MV.

I hope she’ll have fun trying new producers (while Jack has his moments, and he was perfect for NFR, I feel like it’s time for her to try new things). And I defined believe that performing live inspires her to make more upbeat music. I think with all of Lana’s albums, you can really see how influenced she is by external factors, especially people she has spent a lot of time with. And considering how happy and nostalgic she has seemed lately I think it will be reflected in her music.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Since she's working on LDR10 right now & it's  probably in an early stage it's the best time to manifest things that we want to hear. Light your candles tonight,  the Lipsters have work to do 

zimzalabim-kyumaraj.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

21 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

iirc BOZ said that most of the songs they recorded have already leaked, but for me, the dream would be if they could collaborate on new material together

exacttttlyyy like, i do not understand why they haven’t done more sessions together

like those sessions gave us thunder, dealer, and california which are all incredible tracks both lyrically and sonically - i feel like they could easily do a whole album of tracks like that and it would be one of her best 

like she’s already working with zach a lot so? why not get miles tyler and loren back in on the action :hooker:

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Rock Candy Sweet will be on this record. :illumilana: mark my words nay-sayers

It has to be true

url%5D

LDR10 must have more MVs, I can't believe that an album w amazing songs like OB had only one MV

url%5D

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I honestly don’t care what style or what type of song she goes into for the next album. 

OB kinda ticked all the boxes : personal singer/songwriter ballads, classic old Hollywood songs, bangers (for Lana at least), prog experimental masterpiece(s). 

In Spring, I would have wished for another Jon Batiste collab, but we’ll have it on his album. Pop Lana is something that we haven’t heard in a while, but if an unreleased compilation is really on the way, many of the songs that Interscope would want on it are mostly pop-ish. 

which leaves me with no expectations whatsoever, which is always the best way to enter a new Lana era :true:

Isn’t it White Dress? :stareney2:

Yeah white dress but more of a present time take 👍

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Personally I would like NO unreleased leaked or unleaked on this record

unleaked is fine with me but i would prefer it to be more recent…. such as purify :hooker:

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Gazing at horizons but never quite reaching them

I think someone replied this to me in the dark city snippet thread :xcry::heart:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

I know this is probably unrealistic, but I really want a sound like the Dark City snippet

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, syrup amour said:

I know this is probably unrealistic, but I really want a sound like the Dark City snippet

I keep hoping maybe we will see it on an album someday maybe ldr10?????? (I know it's delulu:crai:)

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Yes, it’s from the California Demo — AKA HER BEST SONG EVER.. :wink:

It's a great lyric :dance:

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, ImenaOphelia said:

but there are so little that were leaked :crai:

3 minutes ago, yourboy said:

but there are so little that were leaked :crai:

i don’t even know of any that leaked – am i missing something? did the songs include both lana and miles/alex vocals or just lana? because i haven’t heard any lana x miles/alex songs except for dealer and that’s released. and the only other tlsp collab i know is the thunder demo with just lana vocals. this was an album so surely there’s more than that 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ