Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Omg that's super exciting news:oprah4:

Love the photos and everything and it's always super exciting when she works with new people & it results usually in very good music (Dan =UV , Jack = NFR , Jon Batiste =Candy Necklace for example):trisha: We still have no clue what it sounds like but let's enjoy the hype & the news & her mood is everything lately ( on stage,  waffle house etc. ). Also did I see electric guitar, acoustic guitar & reverb in that one picture ? And also  Keyboard played by a professional  & Organ :wowcry:  Love the hints & that we still have no clue!!  Also 3 or 4 songs,  sis was inspired and somehow the making of those songs giving me Pretty When You Cry & Yosemite vibes , if you get it you get it ;) 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

Who? All of us who enjoy her MVs and TV performances :party:

Yeah of course but if you'd rather that than new music you're crazy :creepna3: and we already have new performances. She's probably going to keep that set list so we already have that show anyway.

4 hours ago, Rico25 said:

Normalize promoting your current album before recording new music :party:

her current album has been promoted. Ads across social media, posters in multiple countries. Tulsa billboard. Multiple magazine shoots / interviews. Pop up shops. Several vinyl variations and lots of merch. Festival performances of new songs from the album. What the hell else do you want her to do?????????? 

faSE.gif

15 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

her current album has been promoted. Ads across social media, posters in multiple countries. Tulsa billboard. Multiple magazine shoots / interviews. Pop up shops. Several vinyl variations and lots of merch. Festival performances of new songs from the album. What the hell else do you want her to do?????????? 

I guess people want more TV appearances but honestly who even watches TV anymore…. The album was widely promoted on social media, it is what matters

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I guess people want more TV appearances but honestly who even watches TV anymore…. The album was widely promoted on social media, it is what matters

I don’t think it’s for TV per se, an official YouTube reupload of said performance would be doing more promo than TV itself 

This is gonna be the longest pre-pre release ever, Ocean Blvd only came out 4-5 months ago :cryney:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, honeymooncd said:

This is gonna be the longest pre-pre release ever, Ocean Blvd only came out 4-5 months ago :cryney:

BB pre-release was made on the same day chemtrails dropped:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

BB pre-release was made on the same day chemtrails dropped:bebe:

True, but I have a feeling it's gonna be a long time

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I need more vibey music & music videos…. literally just give me UV 2.0 idc idc that’s all I want. 

we'll beg until it happens :blanche4:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

Nothing beats the hell of a drought in NFR era, god I even believed the rumours that the album was scrapped then :eartha:

url%5D

7 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I agree there has been promotion, but it still doesn’t feel like a real era, without multiple music videos. Even with Blue Banisters we got 3 videos. It’s a shame that Ocean Blvd will be the only title track without a music video :cryney2: 
I miss the NFR era where we had like 9 music videos.. 

I'm not that kind of Lana fan who wants more than anything for Lana to return to the born to die sound, but it would be great if she did something like that again. I wouldn't want her to try to catch lightning in a bottle twice, but I would want some of that cinematic sound back. Kind of how she did that in Ocean Blvd(song) but more pop. Either that, or a completely new sound that suits her vibe and voice very well!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

GUYS SHE IS PROLLY RE-RECORDING I TALK TO JESUS BECAUSE SHE SAYS “i go back to alabama” RIGHT AND SHE RELEASED SAY YES TO HEAVEN WHICH MEANS CHURCH ALBUM

What kinda vinyl pressings are we hoping for? I don't collect vinyls, but her different variants are always extremely pretty to me.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

I hope the lyric booklet for the CD will be bigger than the last few albums, the worst was chemtrials 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

1 hour ago, MakingOut said:

GUYS SHE IS PROLLY RE-RECORDING I TALK TO JESUS BECAUSE SHE SAYS “i go back to alabama” RIGHT AND SHE RELEASED SAY YES TO HEAVEN WHICH MEANS CHURCH ALBUM

yeah??? duh