Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 hours ago, Rock Candy said:

and of course Fine China but called  Bittersweet

Anthem.

Yeah:agree:

Reveal hidden contents

I think I'm wasting your time, so I'm sorry. Have a good day/night:twirls:

That damn Bittersweet Anthem… if only we knew what it’s about. I guess it’s another “white whale” for the LB lore :true:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That damn Bittersweet Anthem… if only we knew what it’s about. I guess it’s another “white whale” for the LB lore :true:

am i the only one who thinks its pretty obvious bittersweet anthem is just a mashup of national anthem and bittersweet symphony?

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

23 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That’s my feeling too. Plus she seems to have a very friendship kinda of relationship with Jack, which might not be the case with Rick (mostly work relationship, I think). 

this is gonna sound silly but rick is like noticeably older than her and funnily enough they stopped working together around the time she put her daddy issues to rest... :slayty: well, not entirely, but certainly in her music...

23 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

am i the only one who thinks its pretty obvious bittersweet anthem is just a mashup of national anthem and bittersweet symphony?

Could be but I wish it wasn’t… 

10 minutes ago, tienmej said:

this is gonna sound silly but rick is like noticeably older than her and funnily enough they stopped working together around the time she put her daddy issues to rest... :slayty: well, not entirely, but certainly in her music...

i'd say she more put the daddy stuff in her music to rest after uv but she worked with rick the most for hm and lfl so i don't think its related at all. if anything i think rick really helped lana usher in her more mature sound & lyrics (maybe it is bc he is so much older than her but it could be a coincidence since she continued this with jack)

47 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

its most certainly no and makes absolute 0 sense so no:true:

how does it make zero sense? the intro to national anthem is almost exactly the same as the instrumental to bittersweet symphony and people have been taking about the similarities between them for over a decade and she's done mashups of her songs with other songs that share similarities before (like cherry & scarborough fair) and national anthem is always a crowd pleaser and bittersweet symphony is a hugely popular song so a mashup of them would be perfect for festivals so its much more likely than it being a random unreleased song that even leakers and insiders have never heard of. 

14 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

how does it make zero sense? the intro to national anthem is almost exactly the same as the instrumental to bittersweet symphony and people have been taking about the similarities between them for over a decade and she's done mashups of her songs with other songs that share similarities before (like cherry & scarborough fair) and national anthem is always a crowd pleaser and bittersweet symphony is a hugely popular song so a mashup of them would be perfect for festivals so its much more likely than it being a random unreleased song that even leakers and insiders have never heard of. 

Specially cause it makes no sense to put it in the setlist and never perform it :hide:

If it was a brand new song she wanted to debut live she would make sure to sing it at least once or do a little acapella teaser like she did with WC and HM back in the day

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Specially cause it makes no sense to put it in the setlist and never perform it :hide:

If it was a brand new song she wanted to debut live she would make sure to sing it at least once or do a little acapella teaser like she did with WC and HM back in the day

i think she just didn't have time and it was an obvious song to drop from the setlist since it was just a mashup then she ended up changing her setlist after a few shows anyway. i wouldn't read too much into it. if it was a new song, an insider or leaker would've known about it by now. and yeah if it was a new song that she put on the setlist she would've performed it by now

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

Plus she also soundchecked national anthem song in brazil

url%5D

I don't know anything, I just know that I don't want to see Jack Antonoff anywhere :wtf3:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

1 hour ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

I don't know anything, I just know that I don't want to see Jack Antonoff anywhere :wtf3:

well i got bad news for you because jack is probably the main producer of this album :tommy:IMG-5321.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ