Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It's so weird when Lana announces the name of her album. An album title has never not fit for her, or seemed out of place, if yk what I mean? The only exception is when she did White Hot Forever, and even then it still kind of sounded Lana esque.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what on earth...

No but you have to imagine LDR10 being inspired lyrically & sonically by the top ten in her discography:

Coachella

Don’t Call Me Angel

In My Feelings

Guns And Roses

The Other Woman

Beautiful

Blue Velvet

Lucky Ones

Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood

A simple and beautiful 10-track album featuring all of the peaks in her songwriting and sonic abilities like the songs listed above. A folk-trap-desert-surf-pop-rock album with the deep and well thought out socio-political writing she exhibited on Coachella with raspy Stevie & husky Nikki as features AND Drew Erikson executive producing the whole thing…......an ABSOLUTE dream :flutter:

3 minutes ago, sthalcyon said:

No but you have to imagine LDR10 being inspired lyrically & sonically by the top ten in her discography:

Coachella

Don’t Call Me Angel

In My Feelings

Guns And Roses

The Other Woman

Beautiful

Blue Velvet

Lucky Ones

Well yes :mariah:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

11 hours ago, sthalcyon said:

Coachella

Don’t Call Me Angel

In My Feelings

Guns And Roses

The Other Woman

Beautiful

Blue Velvet

Lucky Ones

A simple and beautiful 10-track album featuring all of the peaks in her songwriting and sonic abilities like the songs listed above. A folk-trap-desert-surf-pop-rock album with the deep and well thought out socio-political writing she exhibited on Coachella with raspy Stevie & husky Nikki as features AND Drew Erikson executive producing the whole thing…......an ABSOLUTE dream :flutter:

You joke but some of those songs receive an absurd amount of undeserved hate

1 hour ago, sthalcyon said:

Coachella

Don’t Call Me Angel

In My Feelings

Guns And Roses

The Other Woman

Beautiful

Blue Velvet

Lucky Ones

lmao the way this could be the top 10 of most hated lana songs on this fandom... but i agree with you, I like these underrated masterpieces

1 hour ago, honeymooncd said:

It's so weird when Lana announces the name of her album. An album title has never not fit for her, or seemed out of place, if yk what I mean? The only exception is when she did White Hot Forever, and even then it still kind of sounded Lana esque.

I still remember the mass confusion and hysteria on here when she announced NFR during the Zane Lowe interview :teehee: absolutely iconic, more than half of us though she wouldn’t even pull through with that 

sgopYhV.gif

34 minutes ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

I need something like her lines in dcma 

Yesss “I appreciate the way you watch me, I can’t lie, I drop it down, I pick it up, I back it off the county line” one of my all time favourite Lana lyrics and I still don’t know wtf she’s talking about with that last line. It’s so Lana

13 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

umm i like 24?? how can people not like that song

I dont know this is what Im saying

istg y'all need to stop manifesting a ten-track album, why on Earth u want less music from Lana? 😭🙏

Give me a 15+ songs SERVE

Spoiler

but if each song is a 6-7-8-9 or 10 minute songs à la "50 Words For Snow" by mother Kate Bush then a ten-track is fine tho.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

Tbh I always thought Lust For Life sounded a little too on the nose, or too "flat", whatever. It's the sister of live laugh love. White Hot Forever would have really fit Lana I think. Other than that all album titles are iconic.  

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

10 hours ago, sthalcyon said:

Coachella

Don’t Call Me Angel

In My Feelings

Guns And Roses

The Other Woman

Beautiful

Blue Velvet

Lucky Ones

ok you're joking but 24, lucky ones, beautiful and guns and roses are underrated masterpieces 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e