Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s highly inspired by Arab and Egyptian melodies-what? a lot of 2000s music that came after ray of light and timbaland were inspired to use it in western music- an example of similar melodies are seen below for your learning dear 😊

I'm Arab lol... frozen isnt playing on arabic scales vocally... and madonna and a bunch of other artists during that time were sampling classical tarab (eg erotica and fairuz or jayz and abdulhaliem) not pop music like nancy ajram...  

But I'm sure Lana would be a fan of majida al roumi or something if introduced to her and she'd def be inspired by it... I see the vision :flutter:

1 hour ago, Honeytrails said:

I'm Arab lol... frozen isnt playing on arabic scales vocally... and madonna and a bunch of other artists during that time were sampling classical tarab (eg erotica and fairuz or jayz and abdulhaliem) not pop music like nancy ajram...  

But I'm sure Lana would be a fan of majida al roumi or something if introduced to her and she'd def be inspired by it... I see the vision :flutter:

The adlibs are doing Arab scales though :awk: the hmmm hmmmm- the beginning instrumentation in some places is reminiscent of Arab music- yes Nancy is a popstar- she still makes Arabian pop though with clear Arab influence 

Let's just let her do what's she's fucking doing! I trust Lana and I'm 100% sure as always that LDR 10 will be a masterpiece! :true:

url%5D

Lana in the studio right now knowing that LDR10 will be a banger, a  cultural reset , album of the decade , a piece of art , groundbreaking

president-deborah-deborah.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

15 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I'm just manifesting a little bit more grit, more oomph and pazzazz 

PKVklnt.jpg

yes please! big songs like RIDE, WEST COAST, VIDEO GAMES, BORN TO DIE, YOUNG AND BEATIFUL.

Not that Ocean Boulevard wasn't a massive song. But I need more.

Santa Monica Sinner and Liz i'm callingfrom california is still one of the best fake songtitles to date

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

How could you forget Dolphin Flower? :trisha:

there's too many good fake songtitles :crai:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

How could you forget Dolphin Flower? :trisha:

And Seafoam Nova :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: