Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Nightcall said:

How would we feel if Lana put fan-favorite demos of released songs on the unreleased album :oprah3:

Because I would be hear for it (Architecture)

I think Pink Champagne (LMLYLAW Demo) was in the polls so it might happen :brows:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Nightcall said:

How would we feel if Lana put fan-favorite demos of released songs on the unreleased album :oprah3:

Well, many artists who have released unreleased collections include demos and alternate versions of released songs.

btw, now I remember that apparently Lana wanted to include in Blue Banisters the UV version of I Can Fly...

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

btw, now I remember that apparently Lana wanted to include in Blue Banisters the UV version of I Can Fly...

tbh she should’ve 😔 

it fits so well with the other UV outtakes and it’s just simply so underrated… one of her best hidden away in a random soundtrack :trisha:

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

Well, many artists who have released unreleased collections include demos and alternate versions of released songs.

she wanted to include released version not original

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, Nightcall said:

I wouldn’t think she would cus she obvs thinks the released versions are better… and the for most part she’s right! there isn’t a demo track that’s better than the released except for Freak

13 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

I wouldn’t think she would cus she obvs thinks the released versions are better… and the for most part she’s right! there isn’t a demo track that’s better than the released except for Freak

hard to say since even tho she released those versions, she sometimes let demos she really liked to be out as radio mix, like summertime sadness, dark paradise, west coast, 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I tbh kinda hope that for the next album’s singles she’d do something like west coast again in the sense that we got the album version and then a completely different radio edit

it’s so nice to have two very different versions of the same song to fit whatever vibe you’re going for at the moment… also would be about 10x easier to get a hit, especially at radio, with a more upbeat tempo :hoe:

not to mention it’s so much better to have two versions Actually Produced in Lanas Style rather than a bunch of dj remixes that don’t make sense 

like it would’ve made so much sense for her to do that with freak, and push a version more like the demo onto radio while keeping the album version the same 

She is working with rick and they create some crazy shit. In one song she is a dark lolita and kicks out dirty trap beats. In another song she is like a unreachable goddess and takes us to a World full of Religious Symbols, Rituals and cults. This magic Trip is full of psychedelic Rhythms and chords we will never forget. 

I listened to summertime sadness with a friend we were lying together in the bath. We both were on ketamine and we sang this song together while listening to it. And it was a feeling like we are Melting with this song. 

I hope the new album gives Material for magical Trips.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

12 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

She is working with rick and they create some crazy shit. In one song she is a dark lolita and kicks out dirty trap beats. In another song she is like a unreachable goddess and takes us to a World full of Religious Symbols, Rituals and cults. This magic Trip is full of psychedelic Rhythms and chords we will never forget. 

I listened to summertime sadness with a friend we were lying together in the bath. We both were on ketamine and we sang this song together while listening to it. And it was a feeling like we are Melting with this song. 

Oh right you're the one who's uncle is Rick's barista, right? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

31 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

Yes i am in love with him. 

with your uncle :deadbanana:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

11 hours ago, Blackestday x CN said:

dangerous as hell to be in a bathtub while zonked on special k, imo!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

22 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

thunder demo kinda better tbh

im feeling a Zodiac, black bathing suit similar sound album

22 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

Thunder, Lolita, Architecture, Pink Champagne, Lucky Ones, Beautiful People, ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

43 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

thunder demo kinda better tbh

im feeling a Zodiac, black bathing suit similar sound album

thunder demo being better is kinda a given tbh... :lanahairflip2:

24 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Thunder, Lolita, Architecture, Pink Champagne, Lucky Ones, Beautiful People, ...

Thunder and Lolita only... the rest... mid to unfinished at best