Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 hours ago, Jared said:

My post was obviously a joke, though not too far away from the truth. Lana is starting to reach the point (10 albums deep) in her career where making a typically good Lana album will no longer be enough for her to remain at the center of conversation (in contention for AOTY). She will have to come up with exceptionally good albums that are unlike anything she's done before or have strong narrative. Otherwise, she'll be relegated to the bottom of the lists with other veterans while the media machine rallies behind younger artists. 

u saying this on a lana fan website is so funny

giphy.gif

am i the only one that doesn't want a country vibe album from lana... i swear i comment this on instagram and immediately get attacked

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

am i the only one that doesn't want a country vibe album from lana... i swear i comment this on instagram and immediately get attacked

I don’t want it either.  Like I don’t mind a cover or anything like that but a whole entire album? No.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Girl in Bel Air said:

I don’t want it either.  Like I don’t mind a cover or anything like that but a whole entire album? No.

Unrelated but post the full pic of your avi plsss 😍

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

18 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

How about a country EP 5-6 tracks early 2024 then a full non-country album end of 2024 or sometime in 2025.

that would be the same cycle like after NFR:

critical acclaimed album - ldr9

short country / acoustic album  (still with some good critics) - ldr10

collection of remaining songs mixed with some unreleased - ldr11

Her last single was beautiful because anything she does is immaculate, I hope it's a stand alone single or at least not the main vibes. Miss Lizzy is the best alternative artist alive right now, she changed pop music in a major way. I really hope the country, more folky sound was just a trilogy of the last three albums. And she made it work beautifully but I hope she ventures more towards her original sound, it would definitely slay and be more mature and experimental. For her next original album, it would be a dream if it would sound like a mix of the Paradise EP/Ultraviolence & LFL album. Thinking Gods & Monsters, PWYC, & Heroin vibes... Omg I would die. She NEEDS to work with those producers again.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I haven't even listened to that country road song because it's giving major local vibes and that's just not me :smokes:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We need a psychedelic surf rock soft grunge trip hop album. Give me an album that sounds like a perfect mix of Brooklyn baby, shades of cool, Florida kilos, FIILY, cinnamon girl, doin time, peppers, taco truck, VB. (and Stargirl interlude iykyk)

THEN she can give us a country album or whatever snooze fest she wants. She needs to grab us by the pussy!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

We need a psychedelic surf rock soft grunge trip hop album. Give me an album that sounds like a perfect mix of Brooklyn baby, shades of cool, Florida kilos, FIILY, cinnamon girl, doin time, peppers, taco truck, VB. (and Stargirl interlude iykyk)

THEN she can give us a country album or whatever snooze fest she wants. She needs to grab us by the pussy!

how long have we been saying this

nobody understands it like we do @Psychedelic Pussy

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

8 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Oh I agree completely!! I would still eat it up because she’s the queen of melodies but I would much prefer something in the exact vein as A&W and the first part of taco truck, just cool and different and haunting. But whatever is next I’m sure we’ll love it 

8 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

If it’s a country vibe like that Mitski song “Buffalo Replaced,” then I’d be so fucking down 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

On 12/8/2023 at 7:40 PM, Nightcall said:

This album will include bombastic orchestras and be produced and co-written by the ghost of Ennio Morricone 

220bec07fd9e7385881d04b32578c60b.gif

This is what we need 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”