Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I haven’t been very active on here lately since it hasn’t really happened a lot and I’ve been busy irl. Could someone (if they feel like itΒ :wub:) give me a recap of everything we know so far about LDR10 (her magnum opus!!)?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

5 hours ago, syrup amour said:

I haven’t been very active on here lately since it hasn’t really happened a lot and I’ve been busy irl. Could someone (if they feel like itΒ :wub:) give me a recap of everything we know so far about LDR10 (her magnum opus!!)?

nothing but a new writer

11 hours ago, Embach said:

LDR10 Pre-Pre-Release Thread bingo: talking about the order of LDR's albums βœ…

Β 

Now I made a thread for this topic, feel free to discuss about it there, not here, let's not make a mess because of this:

Β 

Embach: the peacekeeper of LBΒ :thankyou:

Β 

8 hours ago, LolitasCherries said:

Any evidence for that tho?

she sang the stand by your man cover during her tour this year which is country. She also mentioned in an interview wanting to do more country/folk in the future I’mΒ pretty sure

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If she knows what’s good for her, IF she’s making a country album she’ll surprise drop it so we aren’t spending 6 months in pre-country album HELL

Legit laughed out loud. Β She’ll release a the lead single and the album 6 months apart like Love and L4L and watch the world burn

3 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

nothing but a new writer

im starting to think that she was only colaborating with a new writer because the song is meant for the Christian Dior serie that she's participating intead of a new record, but who knows, those collabs sometimes last longer than we think (cough cough nikki lane and jack antonoff).

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*Β 

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

Embach: the peacekeeper of LBΒ :thankyou:

Β 

she sang the stand by your man cover during her tour this year which is country. She also mentioned in an interview wanting to do more country/folk in the future I’mΒ pretty sure

oh ok thx!

~I do admit when I called your other bitch I told a little lie~

Lana Del Rey reveals 'Ultraviolence' video | NBHAP

18 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

im starting to think that she was only colaborating with a new writer because the song is meant for the Christian Dior serie that she's participating intead of a new record, but who knows, those collabs sometimes last longer than we think (cough cough nikki lane and jack antonoff).

I think the song for the series is a cover

i feel like and hope the album won’t come out until late 2025.. not because i don’t want new music, but because her albums are way better received when she takes longer to make them.Β 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers,Β I wanna kill herΒ 

13 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

this interview is.. total bullshit. Like great to know a bit more about the inner workings of her mind and where she’s at in her life but the interviewer talked so much about the β€œpersona” thing (yawn, 2012)Β and furniture/her house……

Β 

and half the pictures are SO unbelievably gorgeous (the white bra!)Β and then some are so fucking bad (the vintage shirt and wig?…)Β Urgh…

Β 

literallyΒ no news about ldr10 in this I’m so angwyyyy

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

she woke up one day and said I'm gonna gag bitches and that's exactly what she didΒ Β :bang:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

The rodarte dress omgΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆