Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If Lana goes for country, I need her to make country more psychedelic

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Mitski should just surrender the song… look at how well that went for Dolly Parton :mariah4:

Mitski and Lana better record a remix together à la "Hallucinogenics" 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

ok, gr8. so we’re all in agreement… she’s making a country-themed album next or finally giving us the american classics cover album. 😂😂 not that i’m completely opposed to either tho!

i would loooove if the country album songs get worked into a similar sound like “let the light in” or “nectar of the gods.” these both have some somberness but still maintain a lightness and i think it would nicely juxtapose the more heavy themes on DYKTTATUOB since she did say she wanted to keep the next album simpler. i also hope this would mean we get to see studio versions of “hey blue baby” and “i must be stupid for being so happy”!

if it’s the american classics album that she mentioned a while ago, i hope there are at least a couple new original songs (at least as bonus tracks). listening to all her other covers, she’s not afraid to make a song fit into her aesthetic so i have no doubt that this will still be an interesting album. it’ll be nice to compare with the originals and really see how her artistry reshapes them. plus, it’d give her a good break… i mean the woman’s put out FOUR albums in the LAST FIVE YEARS for crying out loud!! 😤

On 12/10/2023 at 8:20 PM, Carmen Del Rey said:

am i the only one that doesn't want a country vibe album from lana... i swear i comment this on instagram and immediately get attacked

You're not alone. I couldn't care less about country lana.

Unless she mixes in some trap/rap/modern production. Like Lill Nas did with Old Town Road.

But if she makes a straight-up country album, it'll go down the path of Chemtrails and be very low in streaming numbers. 

2 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

tbh I hope this album - whatever it is - isn’t coming anytime soon because Ocean Blvd is soo not done having its moment

i agree, end of 2024 will be perfect

Just now, lake placid said:

someone call up my girl dragon whore we need a concept that is gonna 10x better than what the real concept will be sooo bad :toofunny: like where is the delusion at the moment??

Real question is where did Kintsugi disappear :crai:

url%5D

I want an album that’s lyrically and sonically like Dragonslayer :smokes:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐