Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i think we need to stop talking and make ldr10 pinterest moodboards instead

The way that I will literally do this, this is such a great idea. I already have some for the rest of Lana’s albums here <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 hours ago, Nightcall said:

How about some western flare in the instrumentals like in Summertime Sadness? :worship:

I absolutely love the instrumental for Summertime Sadness, and that’s why I’m not really worried about Lana going “country” because AKA, Born to Die and Honeymoon both had a lot of western elements even if they weren’t country albums. It’s something Lana has always loved and incorporated into her music. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The Grammy are next month, so I don’t expect anything new before that. But after that, things will pick up for sure.

i really don’t see us getting anything until mid summer at the earliest tbh

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’d love a lead single in late April/early May and one more single in the middle of June with the album out early July :seeit: Need another summer album from Lana… especially if it is country/americana because I feel like that’s a great summer vibe

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Well there’s always the cover for the Jack produced soundtrack, on VDay… Not LDR10 related but it’s still something new. 
i guess it all depends what she’ll do with her unreleased collection: have a proper era with it or just randomly drop it on streaming services and let it do its magic with her numbers. And if it’s gonna be released before a new album or after… so many questions but we know things are on the way. 

31 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I’d love a lead single in late April/early May and one more single in the middle of June with the album out early July :seeit: Need another summer album from Lana… especially if it is country/americana because I feel like that’s a great summer vibe

I’d love a Doin’ Time late May summer BOP

29 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well there’s always the cover for the Jack produced soundtrack, on VDay… Not LDR10 related but it’s still something new. 
i guess it all depends what she’ll do with her unreleased collection: have a proper era with it or just randomly drop it on streaming services and let it do its magic with her numbers. And if it’s gonna be released before a new album or after… so many questions but we know things are on the way. 

I keep forgetting about the Valentine’s Day single tbh!

I do think the next thing we get (full album wise) is gonna be cover album/unreleased/NL colab album and not LDRX related, but with her it’s so hard to know what could possibly come next 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

I don't see anything until very late 2024 to early 2025. I think she's probably going to start doing 2 year album cycles. I think a March-July 2025 album drop is realistic, with a lead single dropping December 2024-February 2025. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, daylight nightmare said:

serve psychedelic masterpiece babe

In-Collage-20230214-190802210-1.jpg

Yes, I need this !

With over-exposed and highly saturated photos by Neil Krug

Featuring some cosmic, metaphysic, introspective, thoughful lyrics over the most beautiful psychedelic, cosmic, metaphysic, ethereal, meditative and trippy music.

Something with this energy :

OIG-22.jpg

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The Grammy are next month, so I don’t expect anything new before that. But after that, things will pick up for sure.

one thing about Lana is that she's always making music. Non-stop.

It's not just a job or a hobby where she has "business days" she lives to write and she writes to live, and she said herself:

"I am nota captain

I am not a pilot

I write

write"

- Sportcruiser

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I posted about it in the AI cover thread but someone made a cover of Lana singing Melanie's song Pacify Her and it sounds perfect. It should be proof that a Lana x Mel collab would be hot fire.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

one thing about Lana is that she's always making music. Non-stop.

It's not just a job or a hobby where she has "business days" she lives to write and she writes to live, and she said herself:

"I am nota captain

I am not a pilot

I write

write"

- Sportcruiser

It’s completely crazy to think that she has so many projects lined-up that could be out pretty much anytime :oprah2: Interscope can’t keep up with her :omfg2: 

every time things end up coming later than we expected them to :trisha3: notable because she delays them every time :ma: but i really don’t think anything is coming until 2025

Don't shoot the messenger but after her latest IG posts with the antique mirror, bows in her hair, flower knows palette, angel decals, flower and pink tinsel garlands, etc. I actually think Lana might lean more heavily into the whole "coquette" aesthetic for the next album, maybe just with a more western/country-ish flair to it. The more I think about it the more I think I'd kind of love if she went for this sort of ultra feminine/coquette girl with flowers and ribbons in her hair meets southern/backwoods trailer park kind of vibe. 

Edit: This is sort of what I'm envisioning:

Screenshot-2024-01-07-at-8-12-59-AM.png

I'm curious to see what happens in 2024. Somehow I think her two singles from last year, SYTH and Take Me Home, will lead the way. In other words, I think she will try to think of her fans and fulfil their wishes, but she will also continue to go her own way and evolve with more unpopular directions like country.

i need a break tbh and i feel like she should spend this year either refining the upcoming record or doing all the fan demanded releases in honor of coachella :wub:

19 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I'm curious to see what happens in 2024. Somehow I think her two singles from last year, SYTH and Take Me Home, will lead the way. In other words, I think she will try to think of her fans and fulfil their wishes, but she will also continue to go her own way and evolve with more unpopular directions like country.

It's kind of funny that both of those singles were recorded years ago lol. TMHCR in 2021 and SYTH in 2013.

Part of me thinks that Lana's management basically forced/pressured her to release SYTH, because she never acknowledges it in any way. I think the closest she's come is adding that video of the old lady doing a cover to her IG story. I feel like she released it very begrudgingly or under duress because of how popular it was getting on TikTok. My bet is that her label basically told her that at that point all of them were losing money by her not giving it an official release. 

On 1/5/2024 at 1:26 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let me put my clown dress on and expect an album announcement in her 5th Grammy acceptance speech 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024