Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I lowkey think that Suburban House, Country Roads, and Henry, Come On are actually all singles from LDR10. They all follow the same Americana, country theme :daydream:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

what the fuck is this album going to be??? oh i need a title, tracklist, cover, release date, deluxe

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

34 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

I lowkey think that Suburban House, Country Roads, and Henry, Come On are actually all singles from LDR10. They all follow the same Americana, country theme :daydream:

surburban house was the other artist's song, not lana's. it's listed with her name first, featuring lana

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 hours ago, barttttender said:

For sure. December 7th 2022 was when OB's first single was announced. The album was most likely fully produced and completed by then, perhaps only with mastering and other final touches left to be done until end-of-March release date.  That means we're over a year since Lana finished her last album. 

She would typically have an album's worth of songs by now, in addition to hundreds of scraps and unreleased tracks we already know about. I don't necessarily think LDR10 is coming this year, given how productive she's been with her last three albums + solo songs and collabs, but we are most definitely being fed something in Q1 2024, which I'm assuming (and hoping) will be the Weekend collab, followed by a taste of the new record by H2 2023, exactly a year and a half since she finished writing the previous record.

She'll probably tease the record this year, and then drop the album early next year.

wait i’ve been MIA in this thread for so long… WEEKND collab?? 🥹

3 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

wait i’ve been MIA in this thread for so long… WEEKND collab?? 🥹

Pure speculation. They both posted a picture of the Moon at the same time, or something like that. There's zero other proof. But we're all hoping.

Also, the Weeknd was "the last person she texted" in that video interview.

12 minutes ago, American Whore said:

surburban house was the other artist's song, not lana's. it's listed with her name first, featuring lana

Oop my bad. The 2 other songs might be LDR10 singles tho :delish2:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

i'm genuinely okay with a more lowkey acoustic sound this album, if that's what we're getting. i miss the may jailer era style, so it'd be nice to hear her do that again, even if it's just for a little bit.

also pipe dream time, it'd also be cute to get a 2 parter again like cocc / bb, but this time they're tonally and sonically different albums, one being lowkey, acoustic, stripped back and the other being bops :dance2:

giphy.gif

The snippet she posted really makes me think she's going to do something similar to Sirens and AKA a bit . It seems to fit the direction she's been talking about; more acoustic, folky, Americana sounding. I'm excited to see what she has in store :flutter:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

my wallet still isnt recovered from buying all variants of the ocean blvd vinyls, she's gonna do it to me again isn't she? ugh i love to hate to love her

giphy.gif

I was fine waiting another year for LDR10 but now that she posted that snippet I need it by June.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Are we nearing the pre release era, I hope so:hdu:

Hopefully Henry doesn't get the Tulsa Jesus Freak, Candy Necklace treatment and we get to hear it before the album :trisha: Assuming it's part of LDR10 though

Ugh we need more infos Lanita:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

When we all thought that "Take me home country road" was the single for an American classics album, but it actually might've just been a cover that she's putting on LDR10 with Henry....

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

7 hours ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

But Suburban House is Holly’s song, so I doubt that one will be on it 

edit: nvm I see someone covered that already

my b 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

Now that we have our first snippet it's pretty clear that we're getting the classic country/folk album we've been expecting, and this is exactly the sound I was hoping for from that genre.

I think she really bared her soul fully on Ocean Blvd, and now she's going to strip it back to the basics and focus on storytelling and Americana vibes. It's going to be so gorgeous and cozy, I just know it :trisha: