Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I hope there's at least 2 good covers on LDR10. I would love to hear her cover "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton and some other country/ folk classics

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Now that we are pretty sure we are getting a country album the only thing I’m really worried about is the aesthetic:crying5: I really don’t want Nikki Lane farmer aesthetic

I made a post a while ago detailing what I would like the aesthetic to be let me go find it:true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Now that we are pretty sure we are getting a country album the only thing I’m really worried about is the aesthetic:crying5: I really don’t want Nikki Lane farmer aesthetic

I made a post a while ago detailing what I would like the aesthetic to be let me go find it:true:

I'm honestly not worried about the aesthetic of the album knowing that Lana has her own way of doing things :agree2:

8 minutes ago, taco truck said:

yeah i don't want nikki lane hillbilly aesthetic either really, i want country glamour

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Also I don’t want any collabs/interludes :xgiggle:

7 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

I'm honestly not worried about the aesthetic of the album knowing that Lana has her own way of doing things :agree2:

I am considering chemtrails aesthetic was a major FLOP (well I guess the aesthetic in general was fine, but the album cover was terrible) :trisha: it may sound crazy but my enjoyment of the album went up when I changed the cover on my Apple Music 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

I am considering chemtrails aesthetic was a major FLOP:trisha: it may sound crazy but my enjoyment of the album went up when I changed the cover on my Apple Music 

i've been using the blue neil cover for years at this point and i use the wolf cover for the instrumentals

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think that somehow we have an idea of the album aesthetic. :true:

Spoiler

thumbnail_image_6487327-EMBED-2023.jpg

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I am considering chemtrails aesthetic was a major FLOP (well I guess the aesthetic in general was fine, but the album cover was terrible) :trisha: it may sound crazy but my enjoyment of the album went up when I changed the cover on my Apple Music 

I really love Chemtrails, but the original cover was so ugly that I had to change it. :pillsdy:

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

Just now, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

I think that somehow we have an idea of the album aesthetic. :true:

Hide contents

thumbnail_image_6487327-EMBED-2023.jpg

I could definitely see this :yesnod:

Kind of wish she was working with Big Thief or the guy who produced Mitski’s last album since she is going the Americana/folk/country route. They found a way to make that sound fresh and interesting. The guy she is working with now just seems like a boring choice.

34 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

kinda want a lfl 2...

there's still a chance. some LFL tracks are acoustic guitar driven tho.

Helppp the way we’ve been fed in the last like two days is insane. A gorgeous Skims shoot, a Vogue interview, a new snippet which indicates a new fking ALBUM on the way (not to mention Grammies are coming up soon!) AND she’s the headliner at motherfucking COACHELLA :angie:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 12/29/2023 at 4:51 PM, plastiscguy said:

I want blonde Lana back... we didn't get to enjoy her much :cryney:

:ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: