Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

13 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I had to give full name, town and mobile phone number. Hesitated long because of the last, as I have no idea if it might cost me something if they send me a SMS 😱

😱 What did I miss? 

Sorry sis I was just manifesting :D 

ZKcaooE.png

I’ve just seen the website being sponsored on Facebook too :O like an actual paid ad, something big is coming…

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Why y'all upset that they're asking for info?  :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

Didn’t think lana would sell my contact information this fast :blush: cuz Singapore?

5-B8-CF606-98-B5-40-B1-B1-AC-705537-DC49

I didn't get any calls since I registered

The way some users are nervous about giving out info, meanwhile I clicked register right away and gave away my full government name, location, email and phone number without even a second thought :bebe:

to be fair I understand the hesitation. I know every website tracks you using cookies, but with Lana’s history of hacking it feels more high risk :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

I'm not sure if Lana can see all this information, but openstage is a third-party provider and nobody knows what they do with all the data. So a little caution is in order.

P.S. ok after reading this

https://www.openstage.live/privacy

especially the section "DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION" I'm concerned :awk:

6 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

I'm not sure if Lana can see all this information, but openstage is a third-party provider and nobody knows what they do with all the data. So a little caution is in order.

I especially don't like how my full name shows up on my "profile" there. Gonna try to change it

It was expensive watch it 

9 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

Isn't it like social medias? Also what can they do with my phone number and full name? No for real, I know nothing about this topic

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, x VB said:

Is there something I cand do about it or should I change my phone number? :defeated:

The strange thing is depending which site you registered, no phone number was necessary 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, x VB said:

Is there something I cand do about it or should I change my phone number? :defeated:

Looks like it can't be changed, but I don't see any way to delete the account either. Only the email address can be changed.