barttttender

The most WTF moments of LDR's career in your opinion

her turning pink champagne into let me love you like a woman….

not really sure what happened there.. but ok… :um2:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

13 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Obviously Question for the Culture would take the crown, but the ‘Rock Candy Sweet’ announcement for me even though it’s not controversial, dropping this on insta just a few months after COCC and then the whole album name change to BB was confusing as hell… I was asking WTF she was doing for the whole year it was messy.  IMG-6999.jpg

and then she mentions 'rock candy sweet' in watercolor eyes with leakers saying this wouldn't be the last time we'd hear of miss rock candy..

9 hours ago, taco truck said:

it ruined my mood for A WHILE, i constantly saw lana hate online and because it was covid and i would just rot in my bed all day, i would genuinely get so upset:crai: i was literally in the trenches defending her

For real, it was like being a (internet)soldier, my fingers were burning after writing many long essays to the haters to defend her in 2020. I guess...we survived The Great War:rollin:

url%5D

On 8/16/2023 at 4:13 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let’s just say that our girl isn’t the best to choose songs that could be singles :true: Dealer not being a single with MV is a bit more comprehensible: I don’t think she thought it would be the biggest success of BB and once an “era” is well underway, she is already recording for the next album, so little time to film MVs. 
bur Cherry, Summer Bummer, Cinnamon Girl, Peppers: they could all have been singles with MVs with radioplay even :oprah2:

amen. Her taste in choosing singles died at the start of the new decade

17 hours ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Okay lemme start:

- Starting to lose any motivation to create stunning visuals for her singles when her label refused to release the OG Ultraviolence video.

- Letting the label cockblock the release of Cola and not offering to record a clean version (and then not including it in TROPICO)

- The atrocious direction of her cover art immediately after the Paradise era up until today.

- Performing unreleased songs over the majority of UV songs during the Endless Summer Tour.

- Recycling the UV video footage a million times for the HM videos.

- Replacing BAR with Change, releasing the BAR video with White Mustank audio and changing the album title to one of the lamest songs on the album.

- Chemtrails and Blue Banisters existing. Putting YouTube rips of unreleased songs on the latter.

- Not releasing videos for Cola, Brooklyn Baby, Black Beauty, Cherry, 13 Beaches, Get Free, Mariners, Venice Bitch & A&W

- Never performing Bel Air, Art Deco, Religion, The Blackest Day, Swan Song, Heroin, Fuck It I Love You, The Greatest, Happiness Is A Butterfly, White Dress, Thunder, Peppers, Fishtail & Taco Truck live.

agree on the cover art actually. Born to Die and paradise were on a whole other level from anything that came afterwards.

what'a the story about the og uv video? No idea what you're talkin' about

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

The OG video for UV was scrapped by her label that's why she made the "homemade" one, and then the OG was reused for Freak

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

agree on the cover art actually. Born to Die and paradise were on a whole other level from anything that came afterwards.

Freak MV aka the og UV MV had too many cult references so they thought it would've been too controversial if she released this then

url%5D

Honestly. The fact that she said BTD will be her last album and she’d “said everything [she] needed to say”. Ma’am had a LOT more to say :oprah:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

Honestly. The fact that she said BTD will be her last album and she’d “said everything [she] needed to say”. Ma’am had a LOT more to say :oprah:

😆 Yes I also never got this because she would have just signed a new recording contract? Like she would be contractually obliged to make more albums? 😆

I still can’t get over the fact that she YouTube ripped Nectar of Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom to put on the album. I mean it kinda does not surprise me now considering all the questionable things about audio quality like using iPhone voice memos to record vocals etc. but when it was first revealed I was shocked and pretty disappointed.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

her dating marilyn manson

guy is a freak and should be locked up but im kinda grateful bc im only two steps from lana since my dad drove him to the airport one time

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

On 8/16/2023 at 12:50 AM, barttttender said:

Like, wrong decisons, stuff she's said, wrong choices?

I'll start:

1. Not making a hot video with ASAP Rocky for Summer Bummer or even double video with Groupie Love. Instead, we get a White Mustang video? WTF!

2. Not releasing Wild at Heart as the first single off Chemtrails with a high-budget video ala Ride, featuring porches, driving around the mid-West, hot boys, and that sweet, sweet Americana. WTF

3. Releasing Freak as a single and making a video for it. Huh? What. Who asked for it? Art Deco would have been a much more logical choice.

4. Releasing Let Me Love You Like a Woman as the first single. LOL. What was she thinking? And that video...... 

5. Adding a shit ton of reverb to her vocals on the gorgeous Tomorrow Never Came and practically ruining the song with it

6. The shit, 90s style video for White Dress. That song deserved so much better

7. Text Book as the opening track on BB. Blue Banisters would have been so much better, and followed her 1-2-1-2 pattern.

Those are the top ones for me. My biggest pet peeves. What are yours?

releasing wild at heart as a lead and then getting trashed for sampling how to disappear ... i think not 

scrapping rock candy sweet like??? wtf???

4 minutes ago, sweet cereal killer said:

So you like Paradise cover better than Ocean Blvd.? :hdu:

i think paradise cover is her worse one imo tbh nil

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

On 8/16/2023 at 3:35 PM, Crazy Husband Thief said:

- The atrocious direction of her cover art immediately after the Paradise era up until today.

WHAT? NFR? LFL? OB? even some of the alt versions of COTCC and BB were very very pretty (prettier than Paradise, tbh). 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️