Elle

Mexico City, MX @ Foro Sol - August 16th, 2023

just got home from the show and hmmm yesterday her vibe was way better and I felt her more connected. She didn’t even come down the barricade today, maybe cause the show started late but :p idk I felt that something was lacking ( maybe candy necklace) 😭

anyways she sang and looked beautiful, ocean blvd keeps being the highlight of the show for me 

Idk how to feel about the show really, like why didn't she sing Get Free, she like soundchecked it and why she sang For Free :prettyhurts: at least she sang Cinnamon.

Like the dress was gorgeous, she herself looked beautiful there, the vocals were amazing but it was just boring for me. Like I think that I (and probably many others too) have reached the point where I'm just bored about it, I'm not excited about it anymore. Although, I had higher hopes for this show but yeah...

There's this thing about Cinnamon performances...like maybe I'm deaf and can't hear from low quality videos but I don't like that the performance is piano based. Like where is Blake's guitar or where are massive drum beats. Atleast Candy Necklace had like "stirs" of electric guitars. And she even quit performing Candy too :noparty:

url%5D

Backstage

8gg7j9.jpg

euo8gn.jpg

ew0yfq.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Does anyone know where I can find a video of the whole Cinnamon Girl performance? I saw a short video and it seems like she did it with the band , need to see the whole thing:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 8/18/2023 at 2:51 AM, Ocean Boulevard said:

Does anyone know where I can find a video of the whole Cinnamon Girl performance? I saw a short video and it seems like she did it with the band , need to see the whole thing:trisha:

she did it twice. she wanted to sing it again just because everyone was asking her too, i will post all of the videos i took on my twitter :)

*cinnamon girl was only performed on the 15th.

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Btw,  I went to the concert on the 16th guys, and I still can't believe it, it was quite a trip, I left my house at 4:00 am with my brother, we traveled to another state, we waited like 14 Hours not so comfortable, we met lovely people and in spite of everything, I enjoyed a lot, I had fun. If I had to do it all over again, I would because I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. :xcry:

The crowd was crazy, there was pushing and shoving and hellish crowds 2 hours before the concert, and basically your personal space disappeared, but none of that mattered when Lana took the stage, everyone's energy was so powerful and we sang like crazy :scream:, Lana looked so happy and fun.
Charlie came out on stage with the Mexican flag at about 6:30 pm, he waved it very enthusiastically and then placed it near the "Bartender" table.
Then Robster came out and greeted everyone.

I recorded the whole concert with one hand, while watching the show, so it's not a great recording, my microphone got saturated with all the screaming, but, I got it:cris:

The intro A&W and Cherry live are fire!!!!
Stand by your Man and Arcadia were very emotional. :crying2:

There was a tall guy in front of me and from time to time I lightly reloaded my phone on his head to record the show, he didn't seem to be bothered  :pulgar3:

And my shoe got broken in a wave of big pushes during Blue Jeans. :shh:

Spoiler

IMG-20230818-WA0037.jpg

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

7 hours ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

Lmaoooooo, is that true???? :omfg2:

i haven't seen anything yet saying its fake but it seems like it. i hope its not real just because that would be awful to have her face on there but its also kinda funny

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

20 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

i haven't seen anything yet saying its fake but it seems like it. i hope its not real just because that would be awful to have her face on there but its also kinda funny

Yea I don’t think she’d like being associated with the cartel in such a way lol but it definitely makes for humorous memories :rip: