ultrabanisters

Huntsville, AL @ Orion Amphitheater - 21st Sept 2023

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

Idk how they could’ve heard anything she was saying cuz the crowd was so damn loud screaming. 

I thought I was going deaf or something, couldn’t hear a damn word she was saying 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

Who is that????

The guy in that screenshot. He also stalks Lana irl. And he thinks they’re friends. Him and I used to be mutuals on insta and I posted about Lana’s engagement with the Evan guy and he went IN on me. For “not having higher standards” bitch what?? Like verbally abusing me for believing it??? Girl I don’t pretend to be Lana’s friend I just love the music and I love her vibe. But he thinks they’re friends. He even got physically pushed by her security for trying to hit her up when she came out of CHURCH. 

Solid show, but nothing crazy or remarkable. We had that awesome close up live for a while. Setlist was a song short, but didn’t feel as rushed as the Dallas show. The crowd was very loud to start and then got real quiet. 

Looking forward to @Elle’s story time 

1. The setlist ain’t gonna change

2. You can always count on Rob to stream

3. Onto Florida!

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

The guy in that screenshot. He also stalks Lana irl. And he thinks they’re friends. Him and I used to be mutuals on insta and I posted about Lana’s engagement with the Evan guy and he went IN on me. For “not having higher standards” bitch what?? Like verbally abusing me for believing it??? Girl I don’t pretend to be Lana’s friend I just love the music and I love her vibe. But he thinks they’re friends. He even got physically pushed by her security for trying to hit her up when she came out of CHURCH. 

Every single time lana is involved with someone he gets crazier, like actual mental insanity and so damn pressed…. I’m disgusted 

2 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Every single time lana is involved with someone he gets crazier, like actual mental insanity and so damn pressed…. I’m disgusted 

Seriously… and it makes me sad. I’ve loved Lana as an artist for over a decade. But I know her and I aren’t friends and we don’t have some sort of bond… lol. It’s really scary how people use her authenticity and personable vibe as an excuse to pretend they’re friends or that she cares about them. Poor Lana. 

7 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

He even got physically pushed by her security for trying to hit her up when she came out of CHURCH. 

My good friend on IG used to be close with him online - he hunted down Lana at her church, in hopes that Lana would comfort him after his grandmother passed away  :rollin:

But then again, even when his mindset was less looney - he harassed and bullied girls half his age online for criticizing his irl behavior of stalking Lana and her car around LA  💀

lPqTY1H.jpg

11 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

jealousy is a disease get well soon xoxo :hoe:

Edited by b0rn2die
@ the guy not y’all

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

9 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

My good friend on IG used to be close with him online - he hunted down Lana at her church, in hopes that Lana would comfort him after his grandmother passed away  :rollin:

But then again, even when his mindset was less looney - he harassed and bullied girls half his age online for criticizing his irl behavior of stalking Lana and her car around LA  💀

Oh my goddd. Yeah he’s gotten a lot of followers from younger Lana fans :noparty: omg not him trauma dumping on a celebrity LMAOO 

it’s creepy. Thinking he can get support by trying to make friends with CHILDREN. well I’m so glad other people have seen it bc I may be a hater but I’ll only hate with evidence :gasp: