ultrabanisters

Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds - 25th Sept 2023

Yeah guards are always horrible towards fans

I remember when we were waiting outside her hotel (I know I know, but it was 2013 and we were all kids) and the guards kept making fun of us. At one point they got into the hotel and came back to tell us Lana was about to come see us, they made us stay in line for like 3 hours until we realized it was all a joke :rip:

i was there on the lawn and it was incredible. I thought it was odd her opening with so many ballads when i first saw the tracklist, but being there live it makes complete sense. perfect setlist

my mom always thought Lana couldn't really sing and was floored at how incredible she sounded. She kept going wow! im so impressed! like every 10 seconds lol

we totally thought she sounded better than even on her albums 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

35 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

ohh the white dress again:rip:at this point she could wear the waffle house shirt on tour and i wont be mad

I get you but it's definitely her most flattering she's worn on this tour

6 hours ago, how the light shines in said:

excusemewhat

it was actually so horrible w the way they treated everyone i mean we could literally see the bus just sitting there and they kept saying she isnt here and how she doesnt want see us

35 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

it was actually so horrible w the way they treated everyone i mean we could literally see the bus just sitting there and they kept saying she isnt here and how she doesnt want see us

really sorry yall had to deal with that, that’s really troubling knowing she’s usually really kind to (respectful) fans that want to see her

3 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

ohh the white dress again:rip:at this point she could wear the waffle house shirt on tour and i wont be mad

:toofunny:

6 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

speaking as someone who was at the show, her dress was honestly the very last thing i was paying attention to :) 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

I've watched the Florida Kilos piano performance so many times now, not sure why I care so much as I've only been to Florida once and it was with my grandparents when I was 14 💀❄️

This is the best version of the beginning that I've found, but it's not the full performance:

I will never forget how crazy everyone went when she did Florida Kilos... I knew it would happen if we didn't lose hope! Truly an unbelievable experience, I honestly could not believe my eyes while I was watching her onstage. She's real!! The songs are real!! I almost starting sobbing during Ride :wowcry:

i cant get over how good she sounds and looks this year. she has exceeded every expectation i had after the nfr tour. i think the few years off gave her more motivation for the stage :angie:

her vocals? incredible. her looks? incredible. FLORIDA KILOS? INCREDIBLE.

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i cant get over how good she sounds and looks this year. she has exceeded every expectation i had after the nfr tour. i think the few years off gave her more motivation for the stage :angie:

her vocals? incredible. her looks? incredible. FLORIDA KILOS? INCREDIBLE.

Agreed lol

I didn't expect her to slay some of the songs she did on this tour such as Candy Necklace, NFR, Cherry for the first gigs, Pretty When You Cry, COCC....

Why are people complaining about the same dress? A lot of artists actually wear the same outfit every date. Taylor literally wore the exact same outfits every date on tour, as did Beyonce. I know Lana doesn’t do costume changes (she’s kind of leaning towards that with the A&W/Y&B and Bartender segments), but Lana has literally wore more DIFFERENT dresses on THIS tour than Beyonce and Taylor did at the Eras tour PUT TOGETHER :rip:.

On top of that, a different hairstyle AND make-up look EVERY date. Most artists don’t do this. They have a set of the same outfits and the same looks (hair and make-up) for all the dates for the rest of their tour. Taylor’s hair is literally the same bangs every single date, and her make-up has no change from the first to the final date :rip:. Dua, for example, doesn’t change her hair and make-up at all. And her outfit is basically the same every night (the same cat suit), just different colors :toofunny:.

Tbh, I wish Lana took that approach instead of having the stylists literally do a different look every date. That’s expensive and time-consuming. Taylor’s and Beyoncé’s methods are much more economical. When you do the same look and outfits every night, things move a lot faster. The styling itself becomes faster because people get more efficient doing the same thing. It’s also cheaper because you don’t need to look for new outfits every night. With Lana, you have to look for a new outfit/dress every night, make-up, plus hairstyles, and accessories. And you have to make sure it's different and not repeated from the previous dates. That's a lot of work for the stylists and make-up artists.

And top of this, I noticed her dancers and backup singers also have different outfits for most dates, which is honestly a lot. Most dancers usually wear the same thing the rest of the tour.

Like you all can go look at other people’s tours. It’s the same looks every date, including the background people (for that specific tour, obv if it's a different tour, I’ll have a different theme/outfit. Most artists stick to the same outfits, including their dancers, FOR ALL the dates of that one specific tour).