ultrabanisters

Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds - 25th Sept 2023

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

MAC has been on the printed setlist for awhile, but hasn't been performed. One of my friends I met at the Alabama show got a setlist, and MAC was on it but was crossed out with a black marker :rip: 

She's also been heard sound-checking it at a few shows, but I guess she doesn't feel like she has it down 100% yet to perform x

ahhh i really hope we get a full performance of it sometime on this tour. That song kinda changed my life ngl :wub:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

THIS IS SO LUST FOR LIFE CODED

6 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

382578549-377201517968920-56791872314991

382830096-1466341500851920-6379005836419381208126-856861595794654-15259293307422

383222727-625399653007376-51213854407943382299573-911962793977945-64432892826671383515257-839378424552600-20812065663054

:wub:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Amazing concert as usual! The crowed however… :horror: besides the whole 3 PM gate fiasco, people kept trying to one up each other while trying to get Lana’s attention 🥴 someone near me screamed “make out with me, Lana” 

I obviously don’t regret going, but definitely won’t be buying pit tickets again unless they’re proper VIP tix

1 hour ago, Mer said:

I could understand that, if she also sang the fan favorites from NFR (VB, MAC, Cinnamon Girl) :rip: 

I still don’t understand her cutting VB off her setlist she made it like less than 3 minutes long :toofunny::crai: a piece of me died when she didn’t perform at OSL like it’s a classic song at this point :deadbanana:

sgopYhV.gif

43 minutes ago, dont let me Bea misunderstood said:

Amazing concert as usual! The crowed however… :horror: besides the whole 3 PM gate fiasco, people kept trying to one up each other while trying to get Lana’s attention 🥴 someone near me screamed “make out with me, Lana” 

I obviously don’t regret going, but definitely won’t be buying pit tickets again unless they’re proper VIP tix

What time did you arrive??? What was your position in the pit???

got home a lil bit ago and omg i loved it so much :icant: i had such a good time she sounded so good WE GOT FLORIDA KILOSSSS after everyone chanted for it there was like a minute where the stage was dark and she was talking to the band about it and it felt waiting for the election results everyone was so tense :smile3: and then her fucking it up so she did the #1timeonlyexclusive piano rendition to make up for it and still fucked up the lyrics :omfg2: love her. such a different experience from the LATTM tour, when she did cherry it took me right back to learning the choreo before my concert in my room :beyonce: only issue i had was her putting so many ballads back to back in the beginning like i love bartender and was a defender when NFR dropped but that was such a snooze but everything after cherry was well paced imo i loved it i had such a great time i got the black tee and tote bag and my sister got the hat i didn’t want to make a long post but i kinda am and i could go on for pages about this show lmao mother mother mother mother mother mother mother mother mother…

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

just got home, stayed 2 hours after to find her backstage, security was so fucking rude shoving people down with bikes - threatening to arrest and shoot us - one literally suggested to get a shotgun to shoot us - and pretending to shoot a shotgun at us w his hands.

screaming at us to go - NO ONE as far as i know met lana tonight but i met alex so GAF um but like it was so rude and disgusting the way the venue security treated us like animals umm never going there again??

Just now, izzy2007 said:

wtf thats crazy those guards are such aholes, I'm assuming Lana didn't go to the barricade today?

nope the guards kept saying she didnt want to see us and how no one is allowed photos w us or signatures

6 hours ago, jealous girl said:

To be fair her fave cute lil white dress that she has on is giving more Florida Kilos than the West Palm Beach one…

Anyways I’m going to sleep, hope I’ll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow morning 🥲

Omg I felt it would happen

So happy she is taking requests if the crowd chants it loud enough

And she did it both with the normal backing track and then again with just a lil live bit?!

Omg Florida Kilos we won:oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, lindsahye said:

just got home, stayed 2 hours after to find her backstage, security was so fucking rude shoving people down with bikes - threatening to arrest and shoot us - one literally suggested to get a shotgun to shoot us - and pretending to shoot a shotgun at us w his hands.

screaming at us to go - NO ONE as far as i know met lana tonight but i met alex so GAF um but like it was so rude and disgusting the way the venue security treated us like animals umm never going there again??

excusemewhat

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

4 hours ago, lindsahye said:

our queen is putting the "live fast, die young" mentality in practice :wub: