ultrabanisters

Brandon, MS @ Brandon Amphitheater - 27th Sept 2023

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

Thank you so much. It was such an important day for me and an experience I’ll never forget. Maybe one day we’ll go to a show together! I’ve gone alone each time, but have made some special connections along the way 🖤 It would be a whole new level to go with another fan 🍒

Mostly for sneaking into the wrong section. This one couple was blocking my view, I was in an aisle seat just behind the pit and they were standing right in the aisle at the gate. Karma! Someone else was kicked for vaping. They announced before they let anyone in that you can’t do that. It doesn’t bother me as much as the other stuff, but it’s still annoying. 

I have a few more songs to share! I didn’t want to record the whole show this time. That took away from my experience at Dallas. It gave me the opportunity to take more pictures and most importantly, just enjoy the show. 

I’ll have more pics later, time for the long, but very much worth it, ride back to Oklahoma.

Right, it's always attracted by her wonderful outfit this time

She's having her Rhiannon  moment, physically and stylistically. 

With all her current success and high exposure, a new album of some kind seems imminent to me, even if it's (just) the unreleased album, which I don't think it will be. 

On 9/27/2023 at 3:41 PM, Quincy said:

StubHub just shut down my ticket listing because it’s too close to showtime :flop: so if anyone’s here and wants a closer seat, hit me up. It’s gonna be empty otherwise:icant:

It wasn’t empty after all :wub:

4-F756728-1-DDF-4681-BC92-01-FE7-FC4-A13

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

17 hours ago, Quincy said:

A1-D64739-A1-FF-4-B74-B0-B6-9-CB52-BEE58

knowing she is feeling so genuinely confident and happy on this tour really only builds on how indescribable she looks here. Get it Lana, it's your moment :krylie:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑