ultrabanisters

Brandon, MS @ Brandon Amphitheater - 27th Sept 2023

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

I absolutely love the look but.. It doesn't fit the new set list. I mean starting with with NFR and ending with Hope lol

It looks edgier than this vibe Idk. A&W needs to be the intro again it was fierce 

Honestly I think black suits the vibe of most of her songs (including most of this setlist) better than white…  I mean she looks amazing in short-ish white dresses but black is just such a classic LDR look

BUT I guess you can see her better on stage if she’s wearing white

21 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

New dress, new hair and 20 songs on the setlist 🔥🔥

I'VE been waiting for somebody to upload whole show on YouTube. It would be great tho

OH MY GOOOOD :wowcry: She looked SHOW STOPPING

I would've died if I was there

Also I just realized we had yet another missed "location song" opportunity :trisha:  She could've done Text Book 

8 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

You look adorable in all the photos! It warms my heart. I hope you had soooo much fun! If I’d had the means to go with you, I absolutely would have. 
maybe one day 🥰🩵

Im so excited to see her Friday 

Thank you so much. It was such an important day for me and an experience I’ll never forget. Maybe one day we’ll go to a show together! I’ve gone alone each time, but have made some special connections along the way 🖤 It would be a whole new level to go with another fan 🍒

8 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

What did they get kicked out for? 

Mostly for sneaking into the wrong section. This one couple was blocking my view, I was in an aisle seat just behind the pit and they were standing right in the aisle at the gate. Karma! Someone else was kicked for vaping. They announced before they let anyone in that you can’t do that. It doesn’t bother me as much as the other stuff, but it’s still annoying. 

5 hours ago, jjzavies said:

I'VE been waiting for somebody to upload whole show on YouTube. It would be great tho

I have a few more songs to share! I didn’t want to record the whole show this time. That took away from my experience at Dallas. It gave me the opportunity to take more pictures and most importantly, just enjoy the show. 

I’ll have more pics later, time for the long, but very much worth it, ride back to Oklahoma.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879