Ultra Violet

"Liking" comments disabled

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It should not reset itself if this is the same computer and same browser profile :noparty: But yes Firefox should also work.

yeah I was on chrome and it worked once and then it stopped again, same browser and computer! so I switched to firefox and it's working so far!!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

I keep liking ppls posts here to see if mine still works lmao 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 10/13/2023 at 12:44 PM, takemybreath said:

me too :bebe:

edit: it works on pc

:hdu:  it works again on mobile too

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

I just opened LB to a blank login page... this hadn't happened to me in a while, it's probably just some cache issue but still

Also it won't let me follow any new topics when I'm on mobile 

wendy-williams-shades.gif

Few hours after I made my first post here (June 16) and I wanted to like posts, I somehow wasn't able to like posts and I was using my phone's internet browser. Like only few times and boom it said that I can't like posts, error ect, even though I had a stable network. The only way I was able to like posts was when I signed in LanaBoards through the link in LanaBoards's instagram bio and I still do that, like for example right now. I started using that Lanaboards link on the same day. Sometimes I use(d) Lanaboards through my laptop too, using Google Chrome but after the Chrome update (this month, October) the signing in process was much more difficult (like they started showing warning signs) and now I can't like posts in my laptoo anymore. I used that hotshot2am's tip about allowing insecure content instead of default block, and I reset Chrome but I still wasn't able to like posts...:noparty: So the only solution right now for me is continuing using that link in that Lanaboards insta bio...

url%5D

On 10/16/2023 at 4:57 PM, southbeachswing said:

is there something going on with the site recently? i know theres been some basic glitches but even like logging on again here was hell because it kept telling me everything was an  insecure connection :toofunny:

I'm having so many issues. I cannot like, search or see my posts.