Ultra Violet

"Liking" comments disabled

23 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Tutorial for Chrome to re-enable liking comments

1. Click on the lock symbol.

1.png

2. Click on Site settings

2.png

3. Scroll down to Insecure content, switch it to Allow.

3.png

4. Restart Chrome and open Lanaboards again

This should only be necessary temporarily until Elle manages to update the forum code. Also no gurantee that this works, though it has worked for 2 other users.

I'll try it now. thank you so much for this tip!!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Not sure if it matters, but the browser I'm using on my Android is the built-in Google browser. It's the same browser I've been using to access LanaBoards for years and years, across multiple Android phones. Never modified my settings, or made any changes to the standard browser settings. The issue started (for me) about a month ago. I also noticed I was not able to tag @Elle in my last comment via mobile. I had to load up LanaBoards on my laptop to tag.

It's very frustrating not being able to like comments. I feel like I'm just lurking about in the shadows of LanaBoards lol

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

This should only be necessary temporarily until Elle manages to update the forum code. Also no gurantee that this works, though it has worked for 2 other users.

thank youuu <333 everything's back to normal now!!

SFP2h.gif

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

*likes post*

i couldn't share what i was listening to in the what are you listening to thread... :cryney2:

*likes post*

SAME :cryney2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

all my devices were infected now

but this seems to work. just dont know how to do it on mobile 

10 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

all my devices were infected now

but this seems to work. just dont know how to do it on mobile 

fr i tried on my computer (it got infected too 😷) and it worked but im still trying to make it work on mobile

Once upon a midnight dreary, in the digital realm of Lanaboards, a mysterious affliction began to spread. It started subtly, like a ghostly whisper in the pixels of the forum. Users noticed something was amiss when their ability to like posts vanished, leaving behind a void of digital silence.At first, it seemed like a minor glitch, a hiccup in the vast expanse of the internet. But as the hours passed, the affliction mutated, taking a more sinister form. Users found themselves unable to embed links or share pictures—a digital quarantine that isolated them within the haunting corridors of text.The once lively threads now stood as eerie graveyards of words, devoid of the vibrant multimedia that once adorned them. Panic swept through the Lanaboards community like a wildfire, as members realized they were losing their digital senses one by one.

Whispers of a cyber contagion filled the virtual air. Some spoke of a cursed emoji that, when clicked, transmitted the affliction to unsuspecting users. Others believed it was a manifestation of a digital specter, punishing those who dared to navigate the web's darker corners.Desperation grew as the forum's denizens tried to unravel the mystery behind their affliction. The moderators, once omnipotent digital guardians, found themselves powerless against the encroaching darkness. Their admin privileges were rendered useless in the face of this unseen enemy.The infected users formed a digital resistance, communicating through cryptic messages that slipped through the gaps in the affliction's grasp. They shared tales of eerie encounters—of phantom links leading to dead ends and ghostly images that flickered and disappeared.As the digital quarantine tightened its grip, a faint hum echoed through Lanaboards.

A lone user caled hotshot2am stumbled upon a hidden thread, buried deep within the forum's archives. It spoke of a forbidden update, a sinister code injected into the very fabric of the forum's existence. Armed with this knowledge, the resistance rallied to reverse the curse. Guided by the dim glow of their screens, they delved into the heart of the digital labyrinth, seeking the source of the affliction. It was a perilous journey, as the very threads they traversed seemed to resist their presence. Finally, in the darkest corner of Lanaboards, they discovered a cryptic line of code—a twisted, corrupted version of the forum's essence. With trembling fingers, they attempted to rewrite the code, undoing the digital curse that had befallen them.

As the clock struck midnight in the real world, a flicker of light appeared on the forum's horizon. The digital quarantine began to lift, and the users slowly regained their lost abilities. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, Lanaboards emerged from the darkness, forever changed by the haunting tale of the cyber contagion. And so, the forum's denizens returned to their virtual haven, their shared nightmare etched into the digital history of Lanaboards—a cautionary tale of the horrors that lurk in the shadows of the internet.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

7 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Once upon a midnight dreary, in the digital realm of Lanaboards, a mysterious affliction began to spread. It started subtly, like a ghostly whisper in the pixels of the forum. Users noticed something was amiss when their ability to like posts vanished, leaving behind a void of digital silence.At first, it seemed like a minor glitch, a hiccup in the vast expanse of the internet. But as the hours passed, the affliction mutated, taking a more sinister form. Users found themselves unable to embed links or share pictures—a digital quarantine that isolated them within the haunting corridors of text.The once lively threads now stood as eerie graveyards of words, devoid of the vibrant multimedia that once adorned them. Panic swept through the Lanaboards community like a wildfire, as members realized they were losing their digital senses one by one.

Whispers of a cyber contagion filled the virtual air. Some spoke of a cursed emoji that, when clicked, transmitted the affliction to unsuspecting users. Others believed it was a manifestation of a digital specter, punishing those who dared to navigate the web's darker corners.Desperation grew as the forum's denizens tried to unravel the mystery behind their affliction. The moderators, once omnipotent digital guardians, found themselves powerless against the encroaching darkness. Their admin privileges were rendered useless in the face of this unseen enemy.The infected users formed a digital resistance, communicating through cryptic messages that slipped through the gaps in the affliction's grasp. They shared tales of eerie encounters—of phantom links leading to dead ends and ghostly images that flickered and disappeared.As the digital quarantine tightened its grip, a faint hum echoed through Lanaboards.

A lone user caled hotshot2am stumbled upon a hidden thread, buried deep within the forum's archives. It spoke of a forbidden update, a sinister code injected into the very fabric of the forum's existence. Armed with this knowledge, the resistance rallied to reverse the curse. Guided by the dim glow of their screens, they delved into the heart of the digital labyrinth, seeking the source of the affliction. It was a perilous journey, as the very threads they traversed seemed to resist their presence. Finally, in the darkest corner of Lanaboards, they discovered a cryptic line of code—a twisted, corrupted version of the forum's essence. With trembling fingers, they attempted to rewrite the code, undoing the digital curse that had befallen them.

As the clock struck midnight in the real world, a flicker of light appeared on the forum's horizon. The digital quarantine began to lift, and the users slowly regained their lost abilities. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, Lanaboards emerged from the darkness, forever changed by the haunting tale of the cyber contagion. And so, the forum's denizens returned to their virtual haven, their shared nightmare etched into the digital history of Lanaboards—a cautionary tale of the horrors that lurk in the shadows of the internet.

you are sick for posting this when nobody can like posts! :thumb3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123