lemonadetan

biggest lana mystery??

17 hours ago, lemonadetan said:

what was the og tropico tracklist? what dnc means? was the unreleased compilation ever worked on?? tell me what's the biggest lana mystery for you...

Why she's holding tracks like Serial Killer, Hollywood, Backfire, Ridin' , Fine China, Cry, Kill, Die, and so many others hostage, when lame tracks like Interlude: the trio or Coachella see the light of day and even get released as singles.

That is by far the biggest mystery for me.

if there are plans to try and recapture what she lost on her laptop - most importantly Behind The Iron Gates.
I can't imagine the pain involved in finally writing those experiences down after so many years and then to not only have the parts you were prepping for public release stolen but, I have to assume, also things she intended to leave on the cutting room floor. That would have broken me.  

and then also what the fuck happened to that laptop

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

10 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

The real mystery is why people hate the trio, it’s perfect in every way:flutter:

Because the original piece by Ennio Morricone stays unmatched and shouldn't be botched with garageband trap beats...

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I understand that, but I love how it fits with blue banisters.

That's true, the transition to Black Bathing Suits was kinda genius because the birds from the intro were from that movie too :agree:

url%5D

13 minutes ago, Embach said:

Because the original piece by Ennio Morricone stays unmatched and shouldn't be botched with garageband trap beats...

Agreed. It's such a hatchet job, too. Take someone else's work, add a bunch of beats to it, call it a song.

Wait i'm actually asking you guys... what does DNC stand for and where did it come from and like what is it? I've heard of it but I never got it explained to me.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

17 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Wait i'm actually asking you guys... what does DNC stand for and where did it come from and like what is it? I've heard of it but I never got it explained to me.

I always just assumed it was Democratic National Committee, to dispel the rumors that she was a Republican. Dems often use a “blue wave” emoji on twitter so the logo as a whole made sense in that context. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

4 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I always just assumed it was Democratic National Committee, to dispel the rumors that she was a Republican. Dems often use a “blue wave” emoji on twitter so the logo as a whole made sense in that context. 

Buuuut I’ve also seen people suggest it’s “Del Norte County” (in California of course), or a brand that makes California-surf type clothing (Duly Noted Clothing.) 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

I think that DNC is Del Norte Coast not County because the badge had wave embroidery, so it would make more sense. I also loved one suggestion by a fan who thought that DNC is Devil Never Cries. Do Not Care makes also sense. In my hometown, there are many 'DNC' graffitis on the walls, lamp posts, billboards and street fences but idk what that means :um2:

url%5D

8 hours ago, barttttender said:

Why she's holding tracks like Serial Killer, Hollywood, Backfire, Ridin' , Fine China, Cry, Kill, Die, and so many others hostage, when lame tracks like Interlude: the trio or Coachella see the light of day and even get released as singles.

That is by far the biggest mystery for me.

Ridin' isn't a mystery.  The producer of it refused to finish it after it leaked.

giphy.gif