honeymooncd

Making fun of edited Lana Del Rey pictures

3 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

e1834c49a31768fabd7b8f5f66631d9d.jpg

78222e47ec590ebc4a307081a7ce067f.jpg

Those two edits will forever live rent free in a lot of people's minds unfortunatelyΒ :oprah2:

Not an edit but I hate how people associate that cigarette inside a rose photo with Lana and make cringe memes of itΒ :wtf:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Not an edit but I hate how people associate that cigarette inside a rose photo with Lana and make cringe memes of itΒ :wtf:

Ikr they’re stuck in 2014 when ppl only thought she sang abt sugar daddies and money

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

some of the edited pics are kinda cute but they’re so obviously edited.Β do people really believe they are real

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

I swear celebs crying is some sort of messed up kink there’s so many compilations of them

1 minute ago, Jakk said:

The ones of her crying are just weird.Β :pft:

Β 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

3 hours ago, violettiaras said:

There’sΒ one of β€œher” in a polaroid thats really camila mendes i think and its just so bad.. the facial features are too big for the head and it gives her like a 2 centimeter long chin but so many people believe it.Β 

tumblr_ooxgtpfvLJ1si0kwmo1_500.jpg

:lmao:

34 minutes ago, Jakk said:

The ones of her crying are just weird.Β :pft:

97dc898d55ece0d51ca09ef93fa639a1.jpg

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Those Lana with celebs edits can be a miss or a hit. Those Amy ones looked actually quite cool (like the one where Lana was her driver) but there was an edit of Lana and Zendaya (Zendaya was edited onto Sean from that Pre-Grammy Gala in 2020) and almost everyoneΒ believed that it was real :oprah2:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Those Lana with celebs edits can be a miss or a hit. Those Amy ones looked actually quite cool (like the one where Lana was her driver) but there was an edit of Lana and Zendaya (Zendaya was edited onto Sean from that Pre-Grammy Gala in 2020) and almost everyoneΒ believed that it was real :oprah2:

The Lana with Marilyn one is good. I really love that one.

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

The Lana with Marilyn one is good. I really love that one.

I love Lana x Marilyn edits too but sometimes I feel they're kinda overused hahah

url%5D

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

And this one

2d5cf34b053106239512e9462749d809.jpg

:air:

Trying to make her look like some kind of femme fatale when her own photoshoots are right there...

12 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

:air:

Trying to make her look like some kind of femme fatale when her own photoshoots are right there...

That and the ugly ass wine glass/painting one I stg if I see another dark feminine moodboard with them on it.

2 hours ago, Embach said:

that lana edit of kaia gerber's photo has always been embarrassing for me because you can see that she doesn't have that 'trust no one' or 'paradise' tattoo on her hand :eartha2:

i had this as my pfp for almost two years lol

Β 

but at least this photo looks like something Lana could take especially in NFR era