BartenderDeco

Lana signed an open letter to President Joe Biden, thanking him for his ‘leadership’ and calling for the release of all Hamas hostages.

56 minutes ago, softscars said:

Ok but what the fuck is going on. Can someone summarise without long fancy words and paragraphs?

The sis signed the statement in the OP about the Israel-Palestine conflict and it's a controversial/crackheaded statement for a number of reasons and she should've just gone shopping or something 

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

My advice to Lana is say nothing, because she only makes things worse explaining. She doesn’t owe an explanation anyway. 

My advice would be to buy a piece of land on the water and a sailboat, to launch at any moment, so that you can always quickly bail if World War X starts. 

2 hours ago, honeyslow said:

and the comment barrage on instagram is underway… I want to be wrong but y’all know how Lana loooves her clapbacks, I feel like she’s gonna respond to a comment by doubling down and saying something even worse 🤦‍♀️

She should just go live, scream FREE PALESTINE, and then log off for 2 weeks 

2 hours ago, Rivers said:

You are denying their existence? They have been fighting non existent people in eastern Ukraine for the past 10 years? The neutral zones in those conflicts doesn't exist? You are purposefully lying and are the problem.

You are not refuting anything I stated. If you want to continue meet me in the politics thread. 

Not you implying that you understand the situation better than an actual Ukrainian 

Wtf Estuaries

2 hours ago, Rivers said:

What about eastern ukranians who side with Russia and want their independence? 

Zelensky has refused to agree to negotiations that were already pretty much settled which compelled Russia to invade. Violating international agreements is a soft declaration of war. 

Shut the fuck up 🗑️

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The people who find the statement controversial have a few screws lose and have spent too much time on the internet  :hooker:

Nah signing a letter that praises a senile, demented kid sniffer who funnels our tax dollars to blow up children around the world is unhinged. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

When i tell you my heart dropped seeing her name on that list...

But on another hand, can we stop with the "I'm sure she meant well" and "She has a good heart she just isn't well informed" excuses? It isn't like this is the first time anyways.
Not to mention, this isn't the 70s or 80s anymore, access to information has never been easier, literally one click away and she could've learned and read/seen all about the history of this ongoing genocide, especially now when for the first time ever it seems public opinion is swaying a bit into the palestinian side and videos are being posted literally everywhere. Not to mention the amount of american musicians and artists who've been very vocal about this such as kehlani and the fact that lana is friends with Elyanna who is palestinian.

And if she was living in her own bubble and hasn't been keeping up much with what's going on, then in that case maybe she shouldn't be going around signing open letters taking stances.

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Not you implying that you understand the situation better than an actual Ukrainian 

Wtf Estuaries

That's an appeal to geography. If a person says "you don't understand a issue" without actually ever addressing the points of the person's argument, they are avoiding the issue. If you want to respectfully address the issues I have brought up you can ping me in a political channel. 

4 minutes ago, Disney Slut said:

But on another hand, can we stop with the "I'm sure she meant well" and "She has a good heart she just isn't well informed" excuses? It isn't like this is the first time anyways.

points (or lana points? or karma?) hoarders will drop the most generic ass opinion just as usual

god forbid someone disagrees with the sheep... it is not all black and white. most of you are not educated enough to voice your opinion on this conflict, let alone judge someone else about theirs.