BartenderDeco

Lana signed an open letter to President Joe Biden, thanking him for his ‘leadership’ and calling for the release of all Hamas hostages.

the terroristic government of Israel deserves zero cents of my american tax money (6 billion+ dollars a fkn year!!!) to constantly bombard, colonize innocent people that are in the way of another terrorist group that only exist bc they keep poking the bear. 

This has nothing to do with being anti Jewish in terms of their religion or ethnic people, the same goes for Palestinian, these groups have nothing to do with the specific people/entities that began this conflict and to this day are still throwing money at it. I  still do not understand how people cannot separate both.

The drama between powerful men-children fighting over real estate should not have mass casualty of civilians as part of the package. This world is ridiculous and demented; we as a species need to evolve beyond these conflicts that only propagate the military industrial complex and the wallets of a few. 

12 hours ago, genghis khan said:

To be fair I can see how celebrities feel pressured to give their basically useless 2 cents on every current issue because society for some reason has come to the agreement that they should "use their platform" or whatever. I remember back during BLM in 2020, if a celebrity didn't go out of their way to post against racism and police brutality, twitter users assumed that meant they SUPPORTED it (lol, wtf?)

this this this. twenty one pilot fans forcing the frontman to tweet out #BLM like if that was going to do anything. Like no, i do not need sheltered, upper-middle class white christian suburban men who say th word f^aggot for comedy to put out their uneducated two cents about police brutality, like wtf lmfao

12 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Biden and the US supporting the genocide is not in the interest of American Jews but rather because they use Israel for Western political interests in the Middle East (and have since its inception).

The vast majority of American Zionists are not even Jewish but nationalist Evangelicals.

US government [who loves to meddle itself up everyone's ass] and the politicians [aka puppets] funding and supporting Israel in the name of "Christianity" and the "Holy Land". The only "holy land" these puppets should be focusing on are the poor towns in the Midwest and Appalachain mountains. Too bad helping civilians is not profitable, but making them suffer is. 

I hope if this is true, she gets educated on the atrocities that Israel has also committed on a greater magnitude than what Hamas( who need to held accountable too without the collective punishment of palestiniens) has done.

ouff this is crazyyyyyy

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

10 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Guyssssss we can’t just be believing pop base right?

i mean has anyone on that list confirmed thst this is true????

I'm not sure about the others, but I saw Amy Schumer did

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cywms8YO57_/

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Let's be real. Lana isn't going to educate herself and no one around her is. No one in her circle could explain to her why people were mad about QFTC, and no one around her will explain it to her this time. Because theyre all the same as her, exposed to the same information in their position, and just double down on it with eachother.

I also don't see the point in people saying she has good intentions. OF COURSE she does, yet she can still be (and is) wrong. Everyone thinks they have good intentions. Everyone thinks they're in the right. Even people deploying the missiles think that they're right.

Misinformation and propaganda run wild, and in this case is the first and easiest information to see. People never believe they're under the influence of it because of this.

13 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Let's be real. Lana isn't going to educate herself and no one around her is. No one in her circle could explain to her why people were mad about QFTC, and no one around her will explain it to her this time. Because theyre all the same as her, exposed to the same information in their position, and just double down on it with eachother.

I also don't see the point in people saying she has good intentions. OF COURSE she does, yet she can still be (and is) wrong. Everyone thinks they have good intentions. Everyone thinks they're in the right. Even people deploying the missiles think that they're right.

Misinformation and propaganda run wild, and in this case is the first and easiest information to see. People never believe they're under the influence of it because of this.

Lana probably seen a few of her fave artists signed it so thought it was a good idea, she definitely can’t be told anything by anyone, she’s got a sensitive nature and get’s very touchy about anyone questioning her morals and intentions etc

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

obviously any sane person would want the Hamas captured to be released and end war so INNOCENT civilians will stop dying, but thanking the president for the doing the BARE MINIMUM while he is out there SUPPORTING Israel killing innocent Palestinians is CRAZY TO ME. like Joe Biden used his VETO power to Brazil's suggestion to end war, stop killing innocent civilians and holding Hamas accountable.

just btw i know Lana doesn't support Israel she is just grateful innocent people are being released, but thanking the president, who openly support Israel killing innocent people (genocide), is a bit much, though i know she doesn't support that (she support this ONE action he did). A broken clock can be right once in a while IYKWIM.

10 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

just btw i know Lana doesn't support Israel she is just grateful innocent people are being released, but thanking the president, who openly support Israel killing innocent people (genocide), is a bit much, though i know she doesn't support that (she support this ONE action he did). A broken clock can be right once in a while IYKWIM.

wait what do you mean by genocide? because the ww2 holocaust itself was a genocide, since hitler was trying to kill all jews and jewish friendly people. israel isn't attacking or attempting to mass murder all islamic people or middle eastern people, why is this being called that? they haven't called for the slaughter of all "x" type of people, they aren't taking people hostage from what I've seen to intentionally kill off any x type of person. i'm confused. genocide is the mass killing of people with the intention to destroy an ethnic, religious, nationality, or racial group. their goal doesn't seem to be to kill all palestinian people either, contrary to tweets or other social media (keep in mind - if this was their goal, israel is a nuclear power. they could just nuke the area and be done with it, but they won't because again, genocide is not their goal.)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I remember Lana's live in November of 2020 when Clay was explaining the electoral college to her.

if the good sis didn't understand the electoral college, there's no way she has a real clue on what's going on internationally. This is a very deep situation, and if you know next to nothing of what is going on the open letter seems like a good thought. Obviously there are gaping holes in it the deeper you read and analyse, but as a 'no idea what's going on' perspective it seems good.

Speaking of the letter, is there any real proof she signed it or what exactly she signed??? Like yeah it sucks seeing her name there but she's one of like two photos of names and I see nobody else taking any kind of heat from it. Her name is there, but that's the ONLY thing her name has been involved in. She's not on instagram talking about it, spreading misinformation, or wtf ever she's even accused of doing on here today :bebe: and I feel like we don't know the whole story of how her name got on that letter (assuming it even is a real letter)

She's already been in a weird place with her "I'm not rich" tangents, and going back to her 'telling my story' talking point, I feel like this is going to do damage to her.

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The people who find the statement controversial have a few screws lose and have spent too much time on the internet  :hooker:

idk about the others but i find this controversial because i currently have family trying to get basic human rights and try to survive in Gaza

Lana sis i'm so disappointed ...

Free palestine from the Evil ASA Israel 

ps : i have no problem with israel people i'm just mad at what their govement doing to the poor  palestine people:poordat: people are dying daily and no one gave a fuck

I love how people only use the "chronically online" "spend too much time on the internet" when we are talking about war and politics that impact lives of millions of innocent peolle, but not when we all spend hours each day discussing one artist over and over.

Because it literally is a genocide

genocide is defined as "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group." which is literally what has been happening for 75+ years now.
Israel is intentionally killing (and has killed these 2 weeks alone over 5000 people and displaced over 1 MILLION) all palestiniens and have been very open and direct about their intentions, they have dropped the equivilent of a 1/4 of a nuke these past 2 weeks and the only reasion they haven't dropped a nuke is because of the worldwide implications it'll have and the fact that they wont be able to defend that and come clean out of it (although seeing the western leaders reaction and positions, i'm starting to doubt this more and more each passing day)

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I love how people only use the "chronically online" "spend too much time on the internet" when we are talking about war and politics that impact lives of millions of innocent peolle, but not when we all spend hours each day discussing one artist over and over.

no fr this isnt a chronically online issue, this is a human rights issue

29 minutes ago, American Whore said:

wait what do you mean by genocide? because the ww2 holocaust itself was a genocide, since hitler was trying to kill all jews and jewish friendly people. israel isn't attacking or attempting to mass murder all islamic people or middle eastern people, why is this being called that? they haven't called for the slaughter of all "x" type of people, they aren't taking people hostage from what I've seen to intentionally kill off any x type of person. i'm confused. genocide is the mass killing of people with the intention to destroy an ethnic, religious, nationality, or racial group. their goal doesn't seem to be to kill all palestinian people either, contrary to tweets or other social media (keep in mind - if this was their goal, israel is a nuclear power. they could just nuke the area and be done with it, but they won't because again, genocide is not their goal.)

genocide is defined as "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group." which is literally what has been happening for 75+ years now.
Israel is intentionally killing (and has killed these 2 weeks alone over 5000 people and displaced over 1 MILLION) all palestiniens and have been very open and direct about their intentions, they have dropped the equivilent of a 1/4 of a nuke these past 2 weeks and the only reasion they haven't dropped a nuke is because of the worldwide implications it'll have and the fact that they wont be able to defend that and come clean out of it (although seeing the western leaders reaction and positions, i'm starting to doubt this more and more each passing day).

More info about the 10 stages of genocide and how israel has been executing them:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPCFMMngFCX/?fbclid=IwAR2WWylDrpNqv0D5feHH-oWrMCxg-PDUnHAXNwcjYURiLQvyV4EBikiRYac&img_index=1

The way that I haven’t been on lana boards since July and I signed back in just to read about this :biblio: idk what to think but I’m still gonna listen to her music tbh

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 hour ago, MakingOut said:

like Joe Biden used his VETO power to Brazil's suggestion to end war, stop killing innocent civilians and holding Hamas accountable.

Brazil’s suggestion was stupid and had nothing to do with “ending the war”. More importantly, the latest UN debacles just show how impotent the organisation is at solving any type of global crisis. 

as for the statement that Lana allegedly has signed - it’s a stupid statement that doesn’t mean anything. I don’t like what the statement says because as most public positions on the situation, it is scared to go into the nuances of the conflict. but honestly I couldn’t care less because at the end of the day I am 10000% sure it will have 0 impact on any policymaking. Also it would be great if Lana was “educating” herself on all sorts of geopolitical matters but let’s be real here… 

11 minutes ago, Disney Slut said:

Israel is intentionally killing (and has killed these 2 weeks alone over 5000 people and displaced over 1 MILLION) all palestiniens and have been very open and direct about their intentions, they have dropped the equivilent of a 1/4 of a nuke these past 2 weeks and the only reasion they haven't dropped a nuke is because of the worldwide implications it'll have and the fact that they wont be able to defend that and come clean out of it (although seeing the western leaders reaction and positions, i'm starting to doubt this more and more each passing day)

by this logic, isn't every war considerably genocide then? and can't the same goal be said for the government in gaza/hamas? because i've read the same statement from the other side. we could apply this to the ukraine / russia conflict too

personally, this doesn't affect me at all and i'm not a political science major, so i'm not for one side or the other, i'd rather them all go back to normal life and stop fighting, but from how i understand it, this started by hamas killing people at a music festival and taking people hostage right? so... maybe they shouldn't do that if they don't want to be attacked back?? idk maybe i just don't get it or it's beyond me. i also googled hamas and from how i understand, aren't they basically the political party/military group in charge in gaza? and haven't they been saying their goal is to destroy israel? so... which one is calling for genocide and which isn't? or is it both? i've read israel is saying they want to destroy hamas, but they aren't saying they want to kill all palestinians, that's what i'm getting at. i don't see this as being a genocide - just seems like a misused buzzword to entice political outcry

but what do i know and who tf am i to really know anything about it, honestly, i'm just someone from the US and only see what's shared here. i could be wrong and if i am, i'm sorry if i've said something to offend anyone, i'm trying to piece things together and talk about it. regardless, if i am wrong, i won't change my opinion of being on neither side.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole