Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

- Shouldn't have rebelled against the Ottoman Empire to cooperate with scummy British

- Should've accepted statehood when it was given to you on a silver platter

I know that was in the past and children there have nothing to do with it, I hope both sides can end this in a two-state solution with special status to Jerusalem/al-Quds. Peace to all

7 minutes ago, histories said:

- Shouldn't have rebelled against the Ottoman Empire to cooperate with scummy British

- Should've accepted statehood when it was given to you on a silver platter

I know that was in the past and children there have nothing to do with it, I hope both sides can end this in a two-state solution with special status to Jerusalem/al-Quds. Peace to all

excuse me? Palestine, a land of its own, was given statehood, not to mention over a limited part of its territory, out of the blue (on a silver platter)? what the hell does the rightfulness of rebelling against the Ottoman Empire have to do with the legitimacy of the current massacre? jesus i swear some of you do not realize what thousands of deaths mean and also have no concept of decency when commenting on those events

Just saw Amy Schumer's latest Instagram post and I genuinely let out a bit of a scream.

I don't know what I'm more bewildered by:

- Her trying to backtrack on calling all Palestinians rapists

- Her trying to say that she didn't grow up privileged and how she's 'self-made'

- Her saying that she's "the most successful female comedian of all time" ?????????? 

- Her implying that people hate her because she's "ugly/fat" and people are just jealous because she's married and they're not

- Her, once again, trying to shut down the (proven) accusations that she steals jokes 

- HOW SHE CENTRES HERSELF INTO A CONVERSATION OF GENOCIDE.

8000 PALESTINIANS KILLED. BUT NO, SHE'S THE REAL VICTIM.

Remember that one time she essentially admitted that she raped someone? Google has scrubbed all evidence of it but I remember. She's an evil fucking sadistic cunt. 

13 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

Just saw Amy Schumer's latest Instagram post and I genuinely let out a bit of a scream.

"As the richest, most self-made, most successful female comedian of all time, I just wanted to remind you that I've met Chuck Schumer and that you hate Jews" is essentially her entire statement. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, histories said:

This argument is insane…

I learned this morning that people actually use this as an argument in order to justify the atrocities that are taking place rn

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

More on Craig Mokhibers resignation:

"Craig Mokhiber is a longtime international human rights lawyer who served as director of the New York Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. His resignation letter has gone viral. In one of his first interviews since leaving his post, Mokhiber tells Democracy Now! the U.N. follows a "different set of rules" when addressing Israel's violations of international law, refusing to utilize its enforcement mechanisms and thus "effectively" acting as "a smokescreen behind which we have seen further and worsening dispossession of Palestinians." He says it is an "open secret inside the halls of the United Nations that the so-called two-state solution is effectively impossible," and calls for international actors to push for a "new paradigm" in the region based on "equality for all." "

He worked in his role during 4 other genocides. He knows very well, all too well, that this is the 5th he has seen in his role. I don't understand how people are still not believing it and ignoring it.

Israeli officials have clearly been preaching that their intent is genocide and wiping out Palestinians as a whole, as the enemy to Israel, and their actions show that they have been doing that successfully. But as soon as they turn to international media they claim that they don't mean to harm civilians, and y'all just believe that.

56 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

I don't know what I'm more bewildered by:

- Her trying to backtrack on calling all Palestinians rapists

- Her trying to say that she didn't grow up privileged and how she's 'self-made'

- Her saying that she's "the most successful female comedian of all time" ?????????? 

- Her implying that people hate her because she's "ugly/fat" and people are just jealous because she's married and they're not

- Her, once again, trying to shut down the (proven) accusations that she steals jokes 

- HOW SHE CENTRES HERSELF INTO A CONVERSATION OF GENOCIDE.

8000 PALESTINIANS KILLED. BUT NO, SHE'S THE REAL VICTIM.

Remember that one time she essentially admitted that she raped someone? Google has scrubbed all evidence of it but I remember. She's an evil fucking sadistic cunt. 

Jesus. Never liked her and I don’t think anyone does either :eek: She’s a self centered ignorant pos who’s painfully unfunny

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Miss queen Joy ate and left no crumbs. She dragged everyone's weave all over the f l o or. The military industrial complex and all world elitists are shaking in their boots for msnbc airing out THE THRUTH

Still can't believe people are doubting the reported death tolls. Every person besides those unidentified or missing is NAMED. There's a list of all of the names published of people who have been killed, with their ages as well. They can count the number of families that have been entirely wiped out. I dare you to scroll through this entire list and tell yourself that you're fine with this many deaths because it is "unintentional".

https://www.aljazeera.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/تقرير-نهائي-باسماء-الشهداء-2.pdf

That's what I was trying to embed before from instagram- the list narrowed down to only children (under 18).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy8k3RSgo4D/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

A lot more deaths in the 3-4 days since this was published too.

31 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Miss queen Joy ate and left no crumbs. She dragged everyone's weave all over the f l o or. The military industrial complex and all world elitists are shaking in their boots for msnbc airing out THE THRUTH

So many things I could quote but here's a highlight for me, relating to war crimes vs war crimes.

4:40

"Well you say if Hamas fighters are hiding in the hospital, using civilians as human shields ...? Okay, let's say they are. Are you arguing that flattening the hospital, and killing newborn babies in their incubators, and their mom's, cancer patients, someone with a broken leg, the doctors, the nurses, and just the women and kids hiding in the hospital, that that's not a war crime? Because you would be wrong according to international law."

8 hours ago, partymonster said:

It's absolutely heartbreaking and there's fuck all we can do to help

It makes me so angry and sad

I wrote a letter to my local federal member who happens to be a key member of the Australian govt and I just got this stupid reply about how we're sending $15m worth of aid or some shit (which we can't even get across the border anyway). Clown town 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

12 hours ago, gabe said:

Referring to my comments as “bait” just because you refuse to accept that what you’re saying can easily be interpreted as antisemitic after the plethora of comments you’ve made attacking a group of people that aren’t indicative of a government and its actions.

As I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, you literally PUBLICLY said on a PUBLIC forum (which means anyone can view this thread, anyone can see your comments) that you were “considering becoming antisemitic” merely because of a government that doesn’t represent the entire faith of a people. Get a morals check.

ugh, you just want let this go? 

Anti-zionism is probably the more appropriate term. I know nothing about the jewish faith, it doesn't interest me, and i have no reason to hate it. Happy now? Now can we please move on and discuss the situation, share articles, updates, humanitarian aid, how we can help, etc? 

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

Still can't believe people are doubting the reported death tolls. Every person besides those unidentified or missing is NAMED. There's a list of all of the names published of people who have been killed, with their ages as well. They can count the number of families that have been entirely wiped out. I dare you to scroll through this entire list and tell yourself that you're fine with this many deaths because it is "unintentional".

https://www.aljazeera.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/تقرير-نهائي-باسماء-الشهداء-2.pdf

That's what I was trying to embed before from instagram- the list narrowed down to only children (under 18).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy8k3RSgo4D/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

A lot more deaths in the 3-4 days since this was published too.

Comparatively, I tried googling videos and images of the concert massacre, and got pretty much zero results. Except footage of people running, most of whom don't even look distressed. There's one blurry image of body bags but that's been posted by the Israel Media Office or something, and it really has little in the believability factor compared to the Palestinian footage.

All those people at a concert, with state-of-the-art phones, and there's not a single video of an Israeli being shot down or bleeding? 

If there is, can someone please DM me the link? 

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

So many things I could quote but here's a highlight for me, relating to war crimes vs war crimes.

4:40

"Well you say if Hamas fighters are hiding in the hospital, using civilians as human shields ...? Okay, let's say they are. Are you arguing that flattening the hospital, and killing newborn babies in their incubators, and their mom's, cancer patients, someone with a broken leg, the doctors, the nurses, and just the women and kids hiding in the hospital, that that's not a war crime? Because you would be wrong according to international law."

Brilliant video. I wish the whole world could see it. Especially the likes of amy schumer, natalie portman and others