Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

I'm predicting a win for Song of the Year, Alt Album & Music Video fuck it 

Candy Necklace was snubbed from the music video nomination tho. But it honestly deserved a one :defeated:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Candy Necklace was snubbed from the music video nomination tho. But it honestly deserved a one :defeated:

Oh not me just making shit up I swear I saw it on instagram. But if I believe really hard maybe she will!!!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

candy neclace isn't really pop duo. the song didn't even get radio play.

she has no chance of winning that category. snow on the beach, if it was nominated - maybe.

alt album is her only chance imo

Why are you citing "it's not pop duo" as a reason for it not to win that category? 

They've already decided that it is pop duo by nominating it, so it makes no sense to argue that

They're not gonna be like, "we're not letting Lana Del Rey win the pop duo category with the song we put in the pop duo category because it doesn't belong in the pop duo category."

:wtfney:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

NFR lives rent free in Insta stans minds, like some of the NFR stans really should get over the AOTY loss - I read some of the comments there that like "if NFR didn't win any awards then Ocean Blvd has 0 chance of winning any of those nominations because NFR is a better album" or "Ocean Blvd is not good as NFR" or "NFR deserved more nominations" like wtf be finally happy for Lana, this like her greatest chance ever :eyeroll:

Like NFR is amazing and Lana obviously deserves those two awards but Ocean Blvd is amazing too and we should be happy that she got that many nominations!!!!!!!! :yass:

url%5D

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

NFR lives rent free in Insta stans minds, like some of the NFR stans really should get over the AOTY loss - I read some of the comments there that like "if NFR didn't win any awards then Ocean Blvd has 0 chance of winning any of those nominations because NFR is a better album" or "Ocean Blvd is not good as NFR" or "NFR deserved more nominations" like wtf be finally happy for Lana, this like her greatest chance ever :eyeroll:

Like NFR is amazing and Lana obviously deserves those two awards but Ocean Blvd is amazing too and we should be happy that she got that many nominations!!!!!!!! :yass:

Ocean Blvd to me is like BB, it just keeps getting better everytime you listen to it. 5, 10, 15 years from now it will be looked at by all, as the masterpiece that it is...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I know it's Lana but I wonder if we're getting some kind of Grammy campaign :um2:

Like I don't know... a recorded live performance or something.

She did way more promo than the two previous album cycles but I still wanted a bit more for the sake of content  :crying5:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I know it's Lana but I wonder if we're getting some kind of Grammy campaign :um2:

She did way more promo than the two previous album cycles but I still wanted a bit more for the sake of content  :crying5:

I need A&W performance at the Grammys honestly

url%5D

i would live for a grammy's performance honestly, but i'm scared it might result in a lot of pushback. everytime i'm on regular social media there's another person calling her a zionist (and then of course those still stuck on QFTC but we don't talk about them). if lana performs i don't want it overshadowed by imbeciles :brows3:

violets in your eyes

49 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

well for the nominations campaign she promoted but only for the grammys like she said in the video on her insta so ig she will promote but only for the jury idk 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I need A&W performance at the Grammys honestly

Imagine for the first half, she is sitting on the piano while Jack is playing. Dark mysterious angry tone on her face. Then the Jimmy part starts and the dancers come onto the stage, everything becomes chaotic

chaos150.gif

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Imagine for the first half, she is sitting on the piano while Jack is playing. Dark mysterious angry tone on her face. Then the Jimmy part starts and the dancers come onto the stage, everything becomes chaotic

chaos150.gif

Honestly manifesting chaotic, energetic, powerful, unforgettable, fantastic vibes!

Jimmy jimmy coco puff, jimmy jimmy ride

Jimmy.gif

url%5D

13 minutes ago, Embach said:

Honestly manifesting chaotic, energetic, powerful, unforgettable, fantastic vibes!

Jimmy jimmy coco puff, jimmy jimmy ride

Jimmy.gif

Omg imagine the songs starts zoomed into her face she sings the beginning line “I haven’t done a cartwheel since I was nine” then the camera zooms out and then she does a fucking cartwheel on the fucking stage 🤸‍♀️ omg 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

4 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Omg imagine the songs starts zoomed into her face she sings the beginning line “I haven’t done a cartwheel since I was nine” then the camera zooms out and then she does a fucking cartwheel on the fucking stage 🤸‍♀️ omg 

She would break her ankle or smthn but it'd be iconic af 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream