Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

praying she attends the Clive Davis gala tonight and that she wears something cute :pray2: but idk I feel like back in 2020 the dress she wore to the Pre Grammys was the dress she was originally gonna wear to the main show before she got the fugly silver one I hate to say it but that look kinda triggers me 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I was thinking about this a lot last night but I’m still in awe that Lana is finally going to be receiving her first Grammy awards tomorrow. From being nominated here and there to getting 5 nominations in one year with three of them being in major categories makes me so proud of her. :krylie:

Regardless if whether you believe the Grammys are corrupt/pointless/etc. they mean so much to her and you just tell how happy she is about it. I know deep in my heart she will win (at least three if you ask @Ocean Boulevard or I lol). Just seeing how far she’s come in her career to get to this point is so heartwarming. 2023 and now 2024 have really been her years <3 

hyz6.gif

there's no way they'd sit her that close to the stage just to pass her up on all her nominations. elizabeth grant is winning her first grammy tomorrow :trisha:

you've got a thunderbird

19 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

praying she attends the Clive Davis gala tonight and that she wears something cute :pray2: but idk I feel like back in 2020 the dress she wore to the Pre Grammys was the dress she was originally gonna wear to the main show before she got the fugly silver one I hate to say it but that look kinda triggers me 

Wait wasn't it already confirmed that she attends there? I remember we had a thread here?

url%5D

23 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

there's no way they'd sit her that close to the stage just to pass her up on all her nominations. elizabeth grant is winning her first grammy tomorrow :trisha:

that’s what i’m saying – the grammys have no shame, but even then they wouldn’t take it this far. she’s right next to miss taylor swift at the very front! come on

i’ve been excited for tomorrow since her nominations were announced, i cant believe the day is finally here. i feel it in my soul she’ll def take home at least 2 grammys. i think a lot of award programs/critics have been really giving lana her flowers recently and she’s bigger than ever before. she’s gonna be really happy to win and maybe feel more encouraged to keep doing what she does :party:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

I guess she may have some sort of contractual obligations regarding public presence and all of that. If I was her, I wouldn't even attend. She is one of the biggest names in the music industry worlwide, and doesn't need to even go there. Can't actually see to which regard it is benefitial for her attending that gala.

Honestly I'm glad that she didn't attend the VMAs. Despite winning, they didn't even televise her category. 

Not gonna lie I'm kinda worried about the dress. I don't know how popular this opinion is but that silver mall dress was a disaster and I even dislike it more because of Sean and when the media headline used that photo of her in that dress for QOTC or mesh mask drama :bebe: I want it to look grandiose like the Pre-Grammy Gala 2019 dress or British Fashion Gala dress 2018. Imo the dresses she has been wearing lately are cute and beautiful but they're either short or simple - like not gala worthy, more like concert or magazine worthy.

url%5D

The Grammys start... the lights are off... and then you hear "...For the serial killer, the prostitute pickup" :trisha:

2 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Have they revealed which awards will be televised and which won’t be?

I’m not sure but I think Best Alt Performance might not be televised, other than that all the others are big categories 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

3 hours ago, pin up galore said:

Do we know what time the gala is

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Not gonna lie I'm kinda worried about the dress. I don't know how popular this opinion is but that silver mall dress was a disaster and I even dislike it more because of Sean and when the media headline used that photo of her in that dress for QOTC or mesh mask drama :bebe: I want it to look grandiose like the Pre-Grammy Gala 2019 dress or British Fashion Gala dress 2018. Imo the dresses she has been wearing lately are cute and beautiful but they're either short or simple - like not gala worthy, more like concert or magazine worthy.

The pre Grammy dress she wore in 2020 slayed though.

I can't tell if the mall dress was her trolling or not tbh That whole evening was a disaster tbh 

By the time of the mall dress, her and the cop were probably already in couples therapy and she was starting her downward spiral 

this year she knows she’s gonna serve and she’s gonna be dressed tf UP

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

What time will the Clive Davis party start?

7 p.m. :popcorn:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

What time will the Clive Davis party start?

according to a random article I found on google, 7PM

but I have no idea what time zone or if 7 is even accurate  :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana, Taylor and Jack are sitting together! 

20240203-181624.jpg

:oprah9:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 minute ago, takemybreath said:

20240203-181624.jpg

:oprah9:

two icons

and jack 

Okay but why is there a yellow strip on Lana’s tag

"Don’t forget me"