Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

now i'll be listening to candy necklace... I DON'T CARE WHAT THE GRAMMYS SAY, IT IS "POP" DUO OF THE YEAR AND THE CENTURY AND THE MILLENIUM AND ONE OF THE BEST SONGS TO HAVE EVER GRACED MY EARDRUMS :read:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

A&W she sings about that one heavy topic in the second verse and is literally whispering the vocal because of how emotionally charged it is . If they don't give her the award for it ... It's very telling about them and the conspiracies about them :illumilana: 

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

No hate to Taylor (all hate to Miley though because do you remember when she literally took Lana’s release date of OB so she had to postpone it, also wtf is that Bruno Mars sample) but if “it’s me hi I’m the problem it’s me” wins over A&W I’m going to float off this earth

omg you're right about that Miley thing, I forgot! That's so shitty , I bet Lana is pissed at her.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

20240204-203907.jpg

:flutter:

me attending the grammys after knowing the project I produced just lost to boygenius and paramore

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Taylor’s obviously winning aoty and they know it that’s why she’s announcing rep. If song of the year don’t go to my girl there will be hell to pay

I don’t even care about Rep TV anymore rn

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I really hope they don't film Lana crying tonight. That would destroy me. Let me try and find some trace of optimism...

I would honestly pay for Taylor and Phoebe to disappear for a year, ngl.

Just now, Surf Noir said:

now i'll be listening to candy necklace... I DON'T CARE WHAT THE GRAMMYS SAY, IT IS "POP" DUO OF THE YEAR AND THE CENTURY AND THE MILLENIUM AND ONE OF THE BEST SONGS TO HAVE EVER GRACED MY EARDRUMS :read:

the Grammys are a joke honestly cause like... Candy Necklace is that bitch

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I really hope they don't film Lana crying tonight. That would destroy me. Let me try and find some trace of optimism...

don't worry, some random stan on twitter will just edit a photo of her to make it look like she's crying regardless :agree: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123