Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

The fact that Nikki Lane seems to be one of the people Lana finds the most authenticity and safety in while the industry pays her dust and yet many of you think she's to blame for anything...

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

@mssainttropez YOU HAVE ME CRYING

@mssainttropez knew the only way she could top accidentally posting scat on LB was accidentally posting Nazi memorabilia on LB :true: (but also I love you and pls don’t take this offensively) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, sjatib said:

The fact that Nikki Lane seems to be one of the people Lana finds the most authenticity and safety in while the industry pays her dust and yet many of you think she's to blame for anything...

she also loves jack but he IS to blame for everything so what now?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

Honestly the lows Nikki Lane will stoop to to ensure that that Lana album collab happens is sickening. Imagine creating an entire fake band called “boygenius” just to keep Lana in your friend group  :um2:

I heard nikki lane was the bus driver too :( 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

oh we will be mourning this for a long long time :lange:

Cant stop hearing Dealer"s chorus in my head for some reason

The more I think about it this whole situation is so silly it’s giving grade school like the Grammy’s are the popular kids and everyone tries to fit in with the in-crowd at whatever cost thru bribery, connections, etc and people get so lost trying to fit in that they lose sight of who they are I hope LDR remembers that regardless of the outcome her impact goes beyond that stage her influence is profound her mark transcends any glorified statue she’s shaped an entire generation of musicians and non musicians alike and that’s more than most of us could say in a lifetime 🥺

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

BYE I FORGOT THEY DID THE ALT CATEGORIES EARLY. 

why are they obsessed with phoebe bridgers and her boring ass band- i've lost total confidence for the major categories :crai:

not them being a fucking jimmy neutron reference and it isn't even good 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Get Drunk said:

sorry to sound dumb, but how  exactly is he to blame? :hdu: what's the tea

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Just now, sjatib said:

I agree with you but we can’t deny that Nikki going blonde had some serious affects on the events unfolding tonight 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Get Drunk said:

Ye thats definetly a point. Nikki is great still though.

1 minute ago, violettiaras said:

she’s really like the last generation of musicians to have struggled at tiny venues and been unsigned etc versus now everyone going viral and getting signed immediately… like not to oversimplify and sound like a boomer or something but god

No fr and it’s not oversimplifying it at all! Also not to sound like a boomer but I feel like every big musician nowadays is an industry plant or has gone viral for writing a shitty bedroom pop song on tiktok. Imo that’s why it’s mostly all so soulless too… Lana and her contemporaries make you as a listener FEEL them because they’ve really been through what theyre singing about