Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

The #GRAMMYsGRAMMYs2024_US_Ent.png tease that final presenter of the night will be a MAJOR moment "They are an absolute global icon. I think jaws will drop to the floor. People will be on their feet. The only condition they gave is that it was a surprise."

OMFG LIZZY GRANT COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD

2 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

The #GRAMMYsGRAMMYs2024_US_Ent.png tease that final presenter of the night will be a MAJOR moment "They are an absolute global icon. I think jaws will drop to the floor. People will be on their feet. The only condition they gave is that it was a surprise."

IT WILL BE SOMEONE BORING FOR THE STRAIGHTS I ASSURE YOU

Currently tuning into 3 different red carpet livestreams… if all else fails, hopefully she’ll at least serve another amazing look x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Shakira Shakira 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

@Jared :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Bjork :oprah4:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

A&W is critically acclaimed, popular, and covers so many topics. Embracing the term “whore”, “if I told you that I was raped so you really think anybody would think I didn’t ask for it”, going from a strong yet sad song to a cunty song, like what more do you want?!

You can describe it as cunty, sad, folk, trap, what more could you ask for? Also the title; looks like American root beer at first glance, but when you listen to the song you realize it’s an abbreviation for American Whore and that it’s not cute but DARK Americana :crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐