Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Just now, Surf Noir said:

she's still sitting because somebody poured some glue to her seat and now she's stuck to her chair :( 

It was Crazy Husband Thief because standing is ILLEGAL!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Make an educated guess with the 3 last cathegories. It's clear as day she won't take AOTY and SOTY , we know it and she knows it

Imagine the smirk of her cretin haters right now. She should never attend this garbage again tbh

im kinda starting to side with you sis.... i fear for me :trisha3:

I do love the individual elements of Lana's look on their own - like black, bows, velvet & some vintage flair is classic Lana / very Ocean Blvd too but the actual pieces she went with & put together... IDK it looks a little awkward to me? I think mainly the dress is not the *most* flattering choice but with that being said, it's Lana so she would look gorgeous in a trash bag. like dgmw, she's still a cutie.

but yeah the Clives Davis look def wins for me, like bye that décolletage statement necklace moment :trisha: GORGGG. also preferred the curtain bangs- i feel like her bangs being halfway down her face tonight while the dress is quite long & covers most of her legs, actually makes her look a bit shorter? maybe it's just me tho

#yesiknownooneaskedandthisisnottobehatefullikeisaidshesacutienomatterwhat!!!! #iloveyouqueenlana #aotywinnerlanadelrey

I don’t think it’s a big deal not standing. She was clapping, I get that’s the bare minimum, but not standing doesn’t necessarily mean she’s not supportive yk

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, lemonadetan said:

i don't really love her look, the dress and the gloves are cute but her bangs are wayyy too long. i prefer the yesterday's look, it's more femme fatale and this today is more dainty

im not a fan of bangs in general :eek3:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

her awards will literally be 2 of the last awards, SOTY/ROTY/AOTY are always the last 3 awards i believe.

Okay thanks how long from now is it ?