Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

"Lana Del Rey was hiding, but I think so many female artists would not be where they are and would not have the inspiration they have if it weren't for the work that she's done. I think she's a legacy artist, a legend, and in her prime right now." - Taylor Swift

Honestly, even though I'm super gutted that Lana didn't end up taking home any awards, I'm very happy to see that Taylor very publicly gave Lana the flowers she deserved. It's undeniable the impact Lana's had on the music industry, and it was amazing that Taylor recognised that. That was a moment that could've been just for Taylor, especially since it was a milestone being the only artist to ever win AOTY 4 times, but she chose to share it with Lana and even dragged her up on stage to share the spotlight with her (even though it looked like Lana really didn't want to go up slkfjsk) 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So if my maths are correct, next year Taylor will beat her in every category cuz this new album of her which comes out on april will be full of different styles so it's gonna win Best Country Album against Lasso

Atp I think it's just a whole big robbery and they don't deserve Lana

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Just now, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

That was 100% what those mean girls in high school would do to seem nice but lowkey humiliating you in front of the crowd

I feel like that’s not the same when Lana literally worked on Midnights and she also said extremely nice things about Lana :crai: I think it wasn’t fully the right thing to do as Lana seemed uncomfortable but when will you guys get over the Taylor Swift mean girl narrative :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Elle said:

"Lana Del Rey was hiding, but I think so many female artists would not be where they are and would not have the inspiration they have if it weren't for the work that she's done. I think she's a legacy artist, a legend, and in her prime right now." - Taylor Swift

Honestly, even though I'm super gutter that Lana didn't end up taking home any awards, I'm very happy to see that Taylor very publicly gave Lana the flowers she deserved. That was a moment that could've been just for Taylor, but she chose to share it with Lana and even dragged her up on stage to share the spotlight with her (even though it looked like Lana really didn't want to go up slkfjsk) 

The way I turned it off as soon as I realized she was going up there with Taylor… don’t know if I’m ready to face this

Lana please don't submit music to them ever again . Literally so many other awards shows love her or at least don't tease her like this . Does anyone know how many albums she has left with interscope . Low key see Lana saying fuck it after that contract up and it being a new unreleased era kept underground again ... 

it's like some of you have never had genuinely cherished friends before. Anyone with a soul would bring their girlfriend up on that stage knowing that the award should have gone to her and that she collaborated on the album that actually won the award. Taylor could have walked up there promoted her new album, said thanks and left; but she didn't, she made time for Lana while making history for herself.

Bittersweet... and exhausting

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Lol Lana did not wanna go up there. And I don’t have any huge issues with Taylor but I am so… 

sick. And. Tired. Of hearing about how she’s paved the way. It hurts more and more when someone says that. Tired of her getting paid dust. she deserves way more and the Grammys are simply a popularity contest. Kinda hoping if there is an after party that Lana will just go home instead. I hope she knows we all don’t really care about some trophy. Yeah it would’ve been incredible for her to win any of it but we just want her to continue singing and writing from the heart, because that’s what really matters to a lot of us… 

your vulgar darling  :blush3: