DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

it's really good but the mixing sounds off for sure. I wish we were getting a jazz album with bops like this :oprah:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I hope this song is worth my WP 'cause technically I didn't even ask for an illegal link (unless the combo VPN + official link is not allowed) :uh:

but I don't mind, slay mamacita cannot wait to hear it :thankyou2:

I do wish she’d fully explore this sound. It’s a nice blend of Honeymoon and LFL while also having a very fresh sound 

3 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I hope this song is worth my WP 'cause technically I didn't even ask for an illegal link (unless the combo VPN + official link is not allowed) :uh:

but I don't mind, slay mamacita cannot wait to hear it :thankyou2:

Asking for any kind of link for a to be released song, including how to find it or where to find it are against the rules. 

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It's a really good song. I am making an edit without the outro because what were they thinking?

It's really that bad?? :ohno:

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I do wish she’d fully explore this sound. It’s a nice blend of Honeymoon and LFL while also having a very fresh sound 

Asking for any kind of link for a to be released song, including how to find it or where to find it are against the rules. 

Thanks for your transparency :w8ing:

can't wait to hear it, the descriptions make it seem very unexpected

It's giving...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

After all descriptions i think there's a big chance to hear the song as a episode intro ,especially if the song is really short and has long outro. If this really going to happend ,euphoria producers should take a lesson how to use Lana song in a projcet:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

jazzy, swing, lounge and spacey? - I am in love with this. Yes, it's giving Honeymoon, in a more upbeat side.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing