Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

Lana Del Rey will be headlining Reading & Leeds Festival held at Richfield Avenue in Reading, England on August 24th, 2024.

She will also perform the next day at the festival’s Leeds location.

IMG-4976

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

FUCK. i’m from bradford (right next to leeds) and after going to leeds fest twice as a youngster then taking my nephew a couple of years ago i swore i’d never ever go again bc it’s a truly horrible festival, but FUCK fuck fuckkkk i’m gonna have to go now FUCK

Wq9zHLl.jpg

HELP I don't know whether I should go to Primavera Sound Barcelona which has an amazing lineup but will be so expensive since I have to come from the U.K. 

Go to this one just for Lana

Or wait and see if she announces a solo date in the U.K. :shake:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

truly heartbroken bc leeds fest is an actual scum of the earth festival but now i have no choice but to go 😭 hahaha

Is it that bad :eek: Can you elaborate? Is Reading Festival any better? What do we think are the chances of getting some solo dates in London or the NW-NE? 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

6 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I don't think so, she's still doing her Ocean Blvd tour. Even the promo pic is the same.

thank god she is cause i cant deal without her cutting all of the songs of ocean from the setlist to put the new ones and btd songs still remaining intact

exciting to see new european tour dates!!!

also at least they're not announcing these last minute like some of the previous european shows :lel:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

17 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I don't think so, she's still doing her Ocean Blvd tour. Even the promo pic is the same.

You never know with her. For all we know, there could be a new release dropped in the spring, or not for another couple years :toofunny:

But in all seriousness, I don’t think we’re getting a new release prior to next summer, unless fantasies come true and we get an unreleased album…

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Guessing she is doing a larger European tour next year, during the summer she confirmed Greece and maybe Poland if I am remembering correctly 

Portugal, Poland, France, Italy (again), Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Germany and UK :hoe:

Even though she still has not somehow done one show near me this year… I’m so happy she seems to like performing again:wub:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・