fishtails

Festivals 2024

11 hours ago, Bustydelrey said:

Well what a very bland Splendour Lineup😭 WHERES LANA😭😭 I’m about to book Primavera atp bcs if she does come to Aus watch her do Sydney and Melbourne and not Brisbane😭

I would go (almost) anywhere in the southern hemisphere. Last year Brazil was just a bit too far but I’ll make the money anything to see her. American/europeans don’t know how lucky they are I’m so jealous 

Hey hey!

Have just been looking back at Lana's sets from last year and was wondering what parts may chop and change for this leg of her gigs??

Personally....We need to get Flipside and OTTR back on !!!

So… I have this new job in Portugal’s only totally public media channel and I specially work in one of the channel’s sub-channel that exclusively transmits content and projects directly tied with scenic arts: concerts, operas, etc etc.

This summer our channel finally got the rights to have backstage access and be able to produce interviews and original formats and concepts in Primavera Sound… where Lana is performing 😭 not only do I have full backstage access but I also will be able to talk with her/perhaps do a little interview of sorts!!! I still can’t process this and I need y’all help to prepare good questions so I don’t repeat whatever that girl from the Blue Banisters IG live did when she had permission from Lana to ask anything and she asked if she said “whore” in Pretty When You Cry :bebe:

IMG-1607.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

So… I have this new job in Portugal’s only totally public media channel and I specially work in one of the channel’s sub-channel that exclusively transmits content and projects directly tied with scenic arts: concerts, operas, etc etc.

This summer our channel finally got the rights to have backstage access and be able to produce interviews and original formats and concepts in Primavera Sound… where Lana is performing 😭 not only do I have full backstage access but I also will be able to talk with her/perhaps do a little interview of sorts!!! I still can’t process this and I need y’all help to prepare good questions so I don’t repeat whatever that girl from the Blue Banisters IG live did when she had permission from Lana to ask anything and she asked if she said “whore” in Pretty When You Cry :bebe:

ask her for an album ranking i beg :toofunny:

YCY3W7s.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I'm so happy for you!!! This is the most amazing oppurtunity ever!

url%5D

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Ask her to release zodiac :xgiggle:

9 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Maybe these can help!

url%5D

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

oh wow this is so exciting! Please ask what DNC means if you can lol :smile:

Or maybe about Lasso/upcoming music 

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

that is so exciting for u! i hope u get to ask her some questions :oic2: a real fan doing an interview would be incredible!

best of luck and have fun :party:

giphy.gif

On 3/31/2024 at 1:06 PM, Sportscruiser said:

This is so so cool and I’m so happy for you! 

it would be so hard to think of questions! I think I’d want to lean in to some deep

philosophical stuff but you never know how she’ll take it! 

definitely some hype for her upcoming work and maybe ask about whether aka will see the light of day after she revived Lizzy with those festival aesthetics!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

On 3/31/2024 at 9:17 AM, Sportscruiser said:

Thank you guys 😭

I’ll also be able to talk to Mitski, SZA, Arca, Ethel Cain, PJ Harvey and Eartheater but right now I’m focusing on Lana!

omg :defeated:

Posted (edited)

I think we're gearing up for a pretty intense run of performances - Wally Crowder, a stuntman/stunt coordinator of 50+ years, just made a post saying Lana is the “most wonderful person [he’s] ever worked for,” which suggests that he is involved with Lana’s upcoming run of festival performances. Wally is the father of Hunter Ray Barker, who is a close family friend of the Grants and married to Sveta, who is also a close family friend. Wally is also closely associated with Taran Tactical Innovations, a weapon shop and gun range that Lana has frequently visited over the past few months. Lana started following Wally, Taran, and his fiancée Tetiana around the same time. I feel like Lana was introduced to Wally from Hunter and then to Taran from Wally. I wonder what this means for her performances.. weapon-like stunts on stage? I'm so curious lol x

Update: he confirmed in the comments that he’s working with her for her Coachella performances - IMG-4919 Edited by Elle

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder if it could be for visuals since she has been following a view directors. I doubt she would have any sort of gun or weapon on stage so it would make sense if she did new original visuals for the background 

Also the sign in the background just say Did you know that there’s Lana Del Rey is hilarious😭

Im so excited to see what she’s going to do

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄