Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

For our final awards of the night, it's now time to honour our true icons of the year with the final year-end awards...

53402077606_da2df5c748_o.png

and the winner is...

Lana working at a Waffle House in Alabama

Runner up: A&W + Interview Magazine on Valentine's Day

53402508360_55d87db316_o.png

and the winner is...

@Elle

Runner up: @Embach

Congratulations, living legends! Xx

That's a wrap on our 2023 Lipsters Awards Ceremony! Thank you to everyone who nominated, voted, and attended! I look forward to this day every year, and this year certainly did not disappoint. Now onto the afterparty where we'll dance 'til we die! :hype: :dance4: :dance2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I really, really didn't expect to win Lipster of the Year, or even be runner-up... I was truthfully very shocked when I saw that I had won. While I am so grateful for this award and it truly does mean the world to me that you all value what I do here for LanaBoards, I must say that this site would not be what it is without all of you. @Embach, @Mer, @Surf Noir, @Veinsineon, and everyone else who has ever contributed to this site - this award is yours as much as it is mine. You make this place what it is - a wonderful home where we can all come together to create memories and madness surrounding the incredible artist that is Lana Del Rey.

I'm so grateful for all of you (and Lana!) every day and it will never be lost on me how special this place is. I love you guys madly!! Xx

53460946567_551589f006.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

MAJOR ELLE YEAR  :thankyou2:

CONGRATS ON UR SWEEP QUEEN !!!
Viola Davis Source — Viola Davis in the New TGIT Promo for the...

CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS TOO, ESPECIALLY @Embach The Second Sweep!! And @Strangelove Who I feel has a special place here among us :flutter:

THATS A WRAP PEOPLE !!!

Viola Davis Source — Viola Davis in the New TGIT Promo for the...

THANK U TO GYPSY ROSE FOR MAKING A SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE, AND TO ALL MY FELLOW RUNNER UPS. U GUYS ROCK! :gurl:

SHAME ON THOSE WHO LURK FROM DUPES, SHAME ON THOSE WHO HOARD MUSIC, AND VEINSINEON FOR MODS 2024 :mariah3:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I did too much coke throughout the last 3 hours so Im going to skip the after party unless someone volunteers to carry me around on their shoulders :nails:

i prefer pepsi :aubrey:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I really, really didn't expect to win Lipster of the Year, or even be runner-up... I was truthfully very shocked when I saw that I had won. While I am so grateful for this award and it truly does mean the world to me that you all value what I do here for LanaBoards, I must say that this site would not be what it is without all of you. @Embach, @Mer, @Surf Noir, @Veinsineon, and everyone else who has ever contributed to this site - this award is yours as much as it is mine. You make this place what it is - a wonderful home where we can all come together to create memories and madness surrounding the incredible artist that is Lana Del Rey.

I'm so grateful for all of you (and Lana!) every day and it will never be lost on me how special this place is. I love you guys madly!! Xx

Elle and Embach cleared this year. They kept the site running (literally), and kept things entertaining, light and fun. 

TBH I am really not the kinda person who ever really likes being on an internet forum/chatroom (I don't have most forms of social media outside of Instagram, which I rarely even use), so the fact that @Elle has created a fansite that we all feel safe enough to share pictures of ourselves, our lives, and more on is such a testament to her kindness <3 <3 <3

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

accepting every single award with the EXACT SAME picture is fucking killing me :eartha: we love you girl

Next year, I'm going to buy more trophies.. I just never expect to win as many awards as I do, so I'm not prepared :hide: 

@Embach ended up being the star of the show. Pretty awesome showing. Congrats @Elle for winning Lipster of the Year :wub: 

I know there’s lots of silliness and jokes but honestly didn’t expect to walk home with TWO lipsters this fine evening. Truly, honestly, thank you! To all the rest of the winners, runners-up, and nominees, you are what make Lanaboards great! Things wouldn’t be the same without the lot of you.

Thank you again and congratulations to you all :krylie:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

21 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Good thing we were never even in any relationship :flop:at least not in reality in this universe, the posts got moved because they were not appropriate for or on topic in the thread. 

Hide contents

I just started to rant and deleted it, because I’m not about to start any new drama

yet :hooker:

Omg Quincy Im so sorry but this lore is my favorite I feel so bad for you having to deal with that lmfaooo :thumb:  I think a lot of us can relate 

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

accepting every single award with the EXACT SAME picture is fucking killing me :eartha: we love you girl

it should be an emote atp