Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

2025 Drama of the Year is gonna be the ocean revealing their dupe in the 2024 Lipster Awards :air:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i mean self imploding your account is one thing but to then revisit the website you 'hated' and wanted to leave so bad constantly is another level of something :brigitte: HAPPY LIPSTERS EVERYBODYYY :mariah4:

not everyone is obsessed w uuuuuuu

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

im literally leaving now. thanks for the iconic last 2.5 hours of hilarity, I have not laughed so hard for so long in my entire life
(ill still be lurking hehe x) 
I didn't even *really* care about winning my noms for Best PFP (altho bffr I deserved it. who else put this much slay into their pfp? no one. period.) or Worst Username (fk u all for this btw my username is the best) :thumb3:
BUT it really is such a heartbreaking defeat to hear that Quincy n C*nty didn't win. Like that was the one thing I thought was a definite, and I was so ready to relive the iconicness of that thread :pft: I guess only the girls who were there understand how truly unhinged, out of pocket, hilarious and fucking insane that drama was. Like literally my personal LB highlight of 2023 :xcry:

anyway ive been crying so hard since Quincy's name wasn't called as the winner... so hard that my face is literally melting. so I must go. mwah :wave2:

OIG.v3FrcvVP3_l53oqDhj7s?pid=ImgGn

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Black to Blue said:

@mods please reopen the multiple accounts thread and let the witch hunt commence if there are dupes among us. THAT would be quite the afterparty 

i wish actually that thread was incredible :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Just now, Mer said:

2025 Drama of the year is gonna be the ocean revealing their dupe in the 2024 Lipster Awards :air:

and then it’ll happen again in 2025, then 2026, then 2027, and so go on forever and ever :air:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Black to Blue said:

@mods please reopen the multiple accounts thread and let the witch hunt commence if there are dupes among us. THAT would be quite the afterparty 

WE NEED THIS DRAMA :trisha:

I'm going to switch the order around a bit and announce our two new Grand categories now before we advance onto Leak & Song of the year! The anticipation builds as we approach our final awards of the night! x

53402077601_78f5da0bb6_o.png

and the winner is...

Interview Magazine (Nadia Lee Cohen)

Runner up: Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - album (Neil Krug)

53401151697_23e9f2b43b_o.png

and the winner is...

Lost at Sea (with Rob Grant)

Runner up: Snow on the Beach - More Lana Del Rey Version (with Taylor Swift)

Congratulations! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I'm going to switch the order around a bit and announce our two new Grand categories now before we advance onto Leak & Song of the year! The anticipation builds as we approach our final awards of the night! x

53402077601_78f5da0bb6_o.png

and the winner is...

Interview Magazine (Nadia Lee Cohen)

Runner up: Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - album (Neil Krug)

53401151697_23e9f2b43b_o.png

and the winner is...

Runner up: Snow on the Beach - More Lana Del Rey Version (with Taylor Swift)

Congratulations! x

both deserved :dancedy:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

justice for Suburban House :oprah8:

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

also half the reason im signing off for tonight is bc I ran out of tokens to make AI reaction images :cryney2: even on my backup account. Ugh. 

WE WON

but i will miss you bestie :blush3: the images are just scary

1 minute ago, Elle said:

and the winner is...

SUBURBAN HOUSE ROBBED WTF

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

also half the reason im signing off for tonight is bc I ran out of tokens to make AI reaction images :cryney2: even on my backup account. Ugh. 

i spent 6 creating the perfect vape hors d’ouvre j feel this so hard

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

all that i remember was that the two were irl in a relationship and the breakup was rocky. i couldnt find the page(s) their posts were on

Good thing we were never even in any relationship :flop:at least not in reality in this universe, the posts got moved because they were not appropriate for or on topic in the thread. 

Spoiler

I just started to rant and deleted it, because I’m not about to start any new drama

yet :hooker:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879