Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

I'm not complaining because this year's additions are really awesome but I think that next year we should also have "Best Humour" and "Best Signature" categories too :)

url%5D

🌼 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖚𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘 🌼 
Yes, I'm late. But I'm going to make up for it by campaigning in so many categories)

:legend::pray2::legend:

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓤𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮! 🌸

This username contains multitudes. It's a quote from Lana (Money Power Glory), who herself was quoting Hemingway in his most acclaimed book, "The Sun Also Rises"! 

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮! 🌸

Maybe my profile picture should be called "The Sun Also Sets." It's a photo of yours truly in a suitably aesthetic field at around 7 p.m., this summer. Honestly it's giving Bel Air music video, so "(Best Profile Picture award) I'm waiting to greet you, come to me, (Best Profile Picture award)"

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻! 🌸

I may have only joined LanaBoards in Summer of this year, but this isn't just a Honeymoon period for us! I've spread my Lust for Life around you all and there is so much more to come! Also, I made my first ever thread which was a hit, the one and only Leonard Cohen thread 

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮! 🌸

Yes, I love Lana. Yes, Honeymoon, DYKTTATUOB, and Ultraviolence are my favourite albums. Yes, Terrence Loves You, Heroin, hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it, The Blackest Day, A&W, and ... well I don't need to go on, you know my taste is immaculate. If you disagree please vote me for Worst Taste. Also aside from Lana I love Joan Baez, PJ Harvey, FKA Twigs, Simon and Garfunkel, Bjork, Massive Attack, Portishead, Placebo, Radiohead, The Cure, REM, Dead Can Dance, Beach House, and Mazzy Star. Again if you disagree please vote me for Worst Taste! Thanks! 

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭! 🌸

347245865_6601093899972915_3200512900035857296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=3635dc&_nc_ohc=yWp-oxfcH8MAX-cnCbg&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=00_AfCeZ-pnF1Db9FEfVwjz2sm7oRW5sKdCszqvJ6yD4-Xa1Q&oe=658B5552

331661486-204031958871169-4080060276031159423-n.jpg 332837851-770944178031681-2367016167993043277-n.jpg 

I am indeed an artist! The first is a digital painting for Rob Grant's competition. I didn't win it so you should let me win this award instead :wink: The other two are just Master studies of Raphael! 

🌸 𝓑𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭! 🌸
393154513_388994647025738_92106840817445 

:illumilana2::splode:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

6 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

@The Sun Also Rises … Do you have an art thread and if yes, why haven’t I seen it?? :wub:

Aww! Thank you! No, I don't, because I'm shy, although I made an exception for campaigning :hide: 

If I ever get time to do some Lana artworks I will definitely post them though :wub:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Yes, I'm late. But I'm going to make up for it by campaigning in so many categories)

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓤𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮! 🌸

This username contains multitudes. It's a quote from Lana (Money Power Glory), who herself was quoting Hemingway in his most acclaimed book, "The Sun Also Rises"! 

Maybe my profile picture should be called "The Sun Also Sets." It's a photo of yours truly in a suitably aesthetic field at around 7 p.m., this summer. Honestly it's giving Bel Air music video, so "(Best Profile Picture award) I'm waiting to greet you, come to me, (Best Profile Picture award)"

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻! 🌸

I may have only joined LanaBoards in Summer of this year, but this isn't just a Honeymoon period for us! I've spread my Lust for Life around you all and there is so much more to come! Also, I made my first ever thread which was a hit, the one and only Leonard Cohen thread 

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮! 🌸

Yes, I love Lana. Yes, Honeymoon, DYKTTATUOB, and Ultraviolence are my favourite albums. Yes, Terrence Loves You, Heroin, hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it, The Blackest Day, A&W, and ... well I don't need to go on, you know my taste is immaculate. If you disagree please vote me for Worst Taste. Also aside from Lana I love Joan Baez, PJ Harvey, FKA Twigs, Simon and Garfunkel, Bjork, Massive Attack, Portishead, Placebo, Radiohead, The Cure, REM, Dead Can Dance, Beach House, and Mazzy Star. Again if you disagree please vote me for Worst Taste! Thanks! 

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭! 🌸

347245865_6601093899972915_3200512900035857296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=3635dc&_nc_ohc=yWp-oxfcH8MAX-cnCbg&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=00_AfCeZ-pnF1Db9FEfVwjz2sm7oRW5sKdCszqvJ6yD4-Xa1Q&oe=658B5552

331661486-204031958871169-4080060276031159423-n.jpg 332837851-770944178031681-2367016167993043277-n.jpg 

I am indeed an artist! The first is a digital painting for Rob Grant's competition. I didn't win it so you should let me win this award instead :wink: The other two are just Master studies of Raphael! 

🌸 𝓑𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭! 🌸

your art is INCREDIBLE :oprah2: :trisha: :wubna:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Aww! Thank you! No, I don't, because I'm shy, although I made an exception for campaigning :hide: 

If I ever get time to do some Lana artworks I will definitely post them though :wub:

You can post original art too, if you'd like! My threads are dead because uni courses took up most of my time and I spent my time on other things since graduating this summer. ^^'

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 12/16/2023 at 6:00 PM, Elle said:

Once you submit your nominations, please comment that you have done so 

I've put exactly 27.4% effort into submitting my nominations.

Commenting because I'm now obliged to do so.

Hope all the names I submitted win xoxoxoxo :hooker:

Edit: I'd campaign for...something....but I never leave like 5 threads and have about as much impact as a withered pear.

Edit Edit: Should I campaign for the Discord I'm working on? :hooker:

Edit Edit Edit: You're all valid hope everyone wins everything in an equally split tie.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Don't kill me but I think we should reduce the amount of categories next year! Especially Rudest / Annoying / Attention Whore

21 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Don't kill me but I think we should reduce the amount of categories next year! Especially Rudest / Annoying / Attention Whore

agreed about those three. i was running out of names to put because i actually like most of the users on here :bebe:

violets in your eyes

22 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓤𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮! 🌸

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻! 🌸

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮! 🌸

🌸 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭! 🌸

🌸 𝓑𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭! 🌸

You are so beautiful and your art is stunning aswell! <3

url%5D

I mean look at my userpic

Look at the length of it and the shape of their body :hooker:

If I told you that I was nominated

Do you really think that anybody would think

I didn't ask for it? I ask for it!..

I submitted my nominees! :oop: Choosing the nominations for each category in the Lipsters Awards was probably one of the difficult things ever. We have so many amazing users here who have made this site a better place with their kindness, humor and great thoughts! But this time I skipped the categories which were "less positive" because I really couldn't think of many users for these categories. I also thought of sharing here which users I nominated in each category to hype and encourage others to nominate and vote for them but I won't because I'm scared that it would cause a big controversy. I don't really want anyone to feel left alone just because I forgot to nominate someone...:hillary: I might do a big post one day in the Members Appreciation Thread in the future for sure! I thought I won't do this, but it seems so fun seeing other do this, so this week I'll definitely do the "For Your Consideration" post for funsies hahah! :party:

url%5D