ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

42 members and nobody harnessing the collective hype :getout:

LEAKMAS 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: ELVIS 2013 :kris: :kris: :kris: PARADISE 2015 :suicide: :lange: :beyonce: DARK CITY :illumilana: :illumilana: :illumilana: "UNKNOWN" :shh2: FORMALLY :agree: KNOWN AS :read: WALKOUT :runs: VIVIAN :heart: :yesnod: :byeh8rs3: CRAZY FOR YOU (2006 MYSPACE DEMO) [5-SECOND VERSION] {RECORDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN} <FEATURING PENNYWISE THE CLOWN AND THE LOCH NESS MONSTER> :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE Y.M.C.A!!!!!!!

FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

18 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I think we will get a song that has already been teased tbh, probably something like Dead To Me or possibly Dark City

i really hope so since thats better than nothing, but watch us get nothing at all :brigitte:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

28 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

sitting on the sofa thinking about paradise (2015):smokes5:

beautiful-brunette-sexy-lady-red-dress-l

wait why is this pic kinda giving @Elle the glamour is uncanny :flutter:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

LEAKMAS 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: ELVIS 2013 :kris: :kris: :kris: PARADISE 2015 :suicide: :lange: :beyonce: DARK CITY :illumilana: :illumilana: :illumilana: "UNKNOWN" :shh2: FORMALLY :agree: KNOWN AS :read: WALKOUT :runs: VIVIAN :heart: :yesnod: :byeh8rs3: CRAZY FOR YOU (2006 MYSPACE DEMO) [5-SECOND VERSION] {RECORDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN} <FEATURING PENNYWISE THE CLOWN AND THE LOCH NESS MONSTER> :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE Y.M.C.A!!!!!!!

FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif

cult-the-craft.gif466403bc8b198761f6d8a067de96c7d37b8c9529

2 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Wasn’t this the same person who made that fake If I Die Young snippet (ultimately led to the real leak)?

Idk tbh

What's happening here? 😭

url%5D

I want someone to reveal all the unknown unleaked songs and demos Lana made for HM and LFL :true: like a whole fucking list with all the dates n producers

url%5D

1 minute ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

lilacsinmymind said their friend was going to leak it from disney! hopefully it comes with a lot of minnie and mickey mouse samples!

it's giving zhorian leak exclusive snippets with all of the hello kitty watermarks :bebe: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123