Vivian (Vivienne?), Beach Boys, Star Lux… have been pretty great contributions

Disco's laptop demo was great too

So where are we at now with the score?

@Carcase 15

@111 4

@Lindsay Lohan 1.5 or 2 not sure

@fl0r1dakil0s  -1 since they shared a snippet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Actor said:

Im just sittin on this forum for days just for dark city and they keeps leaking those "things"... I cant

i'm sittin here since april just for zodiac 

me :

Spoiler

Nez de Clown rouge en mousse | Articles de fête>Déguisements et  accessoires>Accessoires de déguisements | Maison Deffès

1 minute ago, eyesontheprize said:

what snippet

i think they did a bs snippet of Fine China or something, something nobody wanted lol if they didn't we can change their score back to 0 but either way we're taking away points for each snippet a leaker shares

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i think they did a bs snippet of Fine China or something, something nobody wanted lol if they didn't we can change their score back to 0 but either way we're taking away points for each snippet a leaker shares

Either Fine China KM mix or Brooklyn Baby demo?

Just now, oliverberry said:

me with sugary sweet:

the leakers like it too much, making us slip when all we have to do is put a fucking file in karkenfiles and publish the fucking link here :wtf:

I’d be fine with a Lizzy Grant Christmas if it was actual songs and not laptop demos/sessions lol I know some people like those but they are just creepy/boring most of the time :eek4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Either Fine China KM mix or Brooklyn Baby demo?

the brooklyn baby demo was an accidental find on discord

Just now, taco truck said:

I’d be fine with a Lizzy Grant Christmas if it was actual songs and not laptop demos/sessions lol I know some people like those but they are just creepy/boring most of the time :eek4:

Vivian and Disco (laptop demo) is actually good , but yeah leak ben and elvis studio version now if they want lizzymas :bye2: