ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

3 hours ago, damienmin said:

whats the bet for christmas we're going to get some lizzy grant demo and a 3 second snippet that can barely be heard because of the credit robot thingy saying the most random ass stuff :judgingu4:

I'm very VERY ANGRY

Any moment now!!!!

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

As I Thought. We wont get anything this year bye.

Hoped for Dark City but well. Why this person who is leaking is not in prison yet?

4 minutes ago, bigwavesurfer bywaimeabay said:

yknow whats crazy to think abt how many leaks we've probably missed like something big coulda leaked and it js went unnoticed

i'm pretty sure we've got ppl on standby over on debris lmao

besides it's not the 25th until tomorrow so :beyonce:

rihKQ8M.gif

15 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

If someone could leak PUSSY I won’t cry about my kids being with their dad on Christmas and me being all alooooone with my family 1000 miles away in NJ ty ty 

i agree with her

I must say that I’m not starving for leaks at this point: I often don’t care much about demos (unless they sound like a finished song or bring something way better / different to a released one), don’t love many Lizzy tracks, new titles just make me wanna cry that we don’t have those songs (and the list of those seems to be infinite somehow) and since a couple of insiders « spilled » that Dark City is not a finished song, I lost interest in it,NGL :true: 

so, since I don’t want leakers to think that I’m an ungrateful whining brat, I prefer not to ask for anything :tsk: (seriously, so far, the only song I loved was Your Girl, although  I can appreciate what Eclipse did for us so far in this years’s Leak Fest: many of those titles were on Lb’s wish list) 

C'mon now ZODIAC

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing