Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

7 hours ago, oldandugly said:
13 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

has anyone ever gone alone? 

i am *considering* driving from LA to Coachella but none of my friends want to spend the price for coachella since we have no where to stay & it’s so expensive to stay not to mention the ticket. i was toying with splurging on the 500$ ticket but i def won’t stay sat or sunday & feel it’ll be such a waste if i can’t find someone to buy those days when i am there. 

is it lonely going to coachella alone ? and i know parking will be a pain but i don’t wanna shuttle since i wont be staying at a hotel & parking is apparently included in GA ticket ? 

any advice for those that have actually been to coachella ?

just do it, no one there is gonna know who u r and judge u for being alone, in case that’s what you are thinking

and you’ll probably make friends there and will enjoy the show with them i’m sure 

0YnL0Kf.gif

manifesting setlist:

groupie love

cherry

off to the races

dealer

fishtail

coachella / woodstock

13 beaches

radio

candy necklace

young & beautiful / black beauty

UV

california / cinnamon girl

ride

gods and monsters

born to die

lust for life (w/ the weeknd)

summertime sadness

did you know...

pass me my vape.

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

I no longer have any hope for a setlist beyond what we got on the last tour, basically a greatest hits set, which makes sense for Coachella tbh. The choreo for the last tour was a nightmare imo but I’m sure it’ll be more of the same for Coachella too. The most exciting thing we can hope for is another Flipside-type moment. 

Hate to be such a hater- she’s having a good time on stage and the vocals are gorg and I’m thrilled for her obvs- but she has so many incredible, popular songs that have never even debuted live and I guess never will, esp from NFR.

aOaIzH2.gif

Hoping Lana does a cunty little billboard like this for Coachella, there were some great Billboards last year, specifically Boygenius and Kali Uchis

IMG-3238.jpg

Wait omg why is this here😭 It is supposed to be in the Coachella thread lmao, can a mod move it for me??? @That Venice Bitch @ultrabanisters

On 2/11/2024 at 7:53 AM, rightofjupiter said:

I no longer have any hope for a setlist beyond what we got on the last tour, basically a greatest hits set, which makes sense for Coachella tbh. The choreo for the last tour was a nightmare imo but I’m sure it’ll be more of the same for Coachella too. The most exciting thing we can hope for is another Flipside-type moment. 

Hate to be such a hater- she’s having a good time on stage and the vocals are gorg and I’m thrilled for her obvs- but she has so many incredible, popular songs that have never even debuted live and I guess never will, esp from NFR.

I think we're getting a new stage design with new elements so we're probably getting a new setlist 

32 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

I think we're getting a new stage design with new elements so we're probably getting a new setlist 

new stage design is interesting, i feel her stage design is such a classic!

in saying that, i just pictured her changing the flower swing to a tire swing for lasso and that would be so cool. i’d love to know what she’ll do for coachella! 

giphy.gif

Figured I’d take a shot at a concept setlist.

Coachella Concept Setlist

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  2. Arcadia
  3. A&W
  4. Young And Beautiful
  5. Coachella (Woodstock In My Wood Mind)
  6. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  7. Cherry
  8. Pretty When You Cry
  9. Ride
  10. Doin' Time
  11. Take Me Home, Country Roads
  12. National Anthem / Blue Jeans / Born To Die (Medley)
  13. West Coast
  14. Salvatore (Plz Lana Perform This)
  15. Diet Mountain Dew
  16. Summertime Sadness
  17. Video Games
  18. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

15 hours ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

with the way Lana talks about things sometimes I'm still wondering if she really meant an actual structure for the stage or the abstract structure of her performance in that interview lmao.. but exciting either way!

On 2/11/2024 at 9:46 AM, honeyslow said:

I would love it if she created a new medley for this performance a la Change/Black Beauty/Young & Beautiful

I personally do not want this because then she'll be doing that medley for the next two tours