Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

29 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

omg check your emails the newsletter is sending out a thing to get a chance for vip passes if you have Coachella tickets already!

I just got an email. I'm not going but it looks like they want you to upload proof of ticket purchase. 

12 hours ago, ts2003 said:

What would you guys replace bartender, the grants, and one of the born to die songs with?

1. A&W
  2. Young And Beautiful
  3. Bartender
  4. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  5. The Grants
  6. Cherry
  7. Pretty When You Cry
  8. Ride
  9. Born To Die 
  10. Blue Jeans
  11. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  12. Arcadia
  13. Ultraviolence
  14. White Mustang
  15. Candy Necklace
  16. Diet Mountain Dew
  17. Summertime Sadness
  18. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  19. Video Games

Sweet instead of bartender 

cinnamon girl instead of diet mountain dew

add in west coast and California and candy necklace

dream setlist

01. A&W

02. Young & Beautiful

03. The Grants

04. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

05. Swan Song

06. Pretty When You Cry

07. Ride Monologue + Ride

08. Cherry

09. Black Beauty

10. Happiness is a butterfly

11. National Anthem

12. Art Deco

13. Born To Die

14. Paris, texas

15. Arcadia

16. Ultraviolence

17. Smarty

18. Taco Truck + Venice Bitch

19. Living Legend

20. Ocean Blvd

21. Video Games

Encore: White Dress

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Elle said:

I think we're gearing up for a pretty intense run of performances - Wally Crowder, a stuntman/stunt coordinator of 50+ years, just made a post saying Lana is the “most wonderful person [he’s] ever worked for,” which suggests that he is involved with Lana’s upcoming run of festival performances. Wally is the father of Hunter Ray Barker, who is a close family friend of the Grants and married to Sveta, who is also a close family friend. Wally is also closely associated with Taran Tactical Innovations, a weapon shop and gun range that Lana has frequently visited over the past few months. Lana started following Wally, Taran, and his fiancée Tetiana around the same time. I feel like Lana was introduced to Wally from Hunter and then to Taran from Wally. I wonder what this means for her performances.. weapon-like stunts on stage? I'm so curious lol x

I posted this in the festivals thread, but putting this here too since he confirmed he’s working with Lana for her Coachella performance -

IMG-4919

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

I posted this in the festivals thread, but putting this here too since he confirmed he’s working with Lana for her Coachella performance -

IMG-4919

genuinely WHAT is she going to do? i have absolutely not one guess

giphy.gif

It really seems like it's going to big and bold as she said :trisha: Can't wait for the 12th, Lanita is about to cause a 9.5 motherquake in Cuntyfornia :faintdy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

so,

Lanachella or Coachellana? which one are we going for y'all?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, Elle said:

I think we're gearing up for a pretty intense run of performances - Wally Crowder, a stuntman/stunt coordinator of 50+ years, just made a post saying Lana is the “most wonderful person [he’s] ever worked for,” which suggests that he is involved with Lana’s upcoming run of festival performances. Wally is the father of Hunter Ray Barker, who is a close family friend of the Grants and married to Sveta, who is also a close family friend. Wally is also closely associated with Taran Tactical Innovations, a weapon shop and gun range that Lana has frequently visited over the past few months. Lana started following Wally, Taran, and his fiancée Tetiana around the same time. I feel like Lana was introduced to Wally from Hunter and then to Taran from Wally. I wonder what this means for her performances.. weapon-like stunts on stage? I'm so curious lol x

Update: he confirmed in the comments that he’s working with her for her Coachella performances - IMG-4919

I'm actually more excited now because she's going to surprise us with this. Is she going to shoot? :oprah2: Is she going to bungee jump and do mission-impossible-esque stunt tricks? :oprah2:

Things I'm excited to see in her Coachella show:

• Visuals

• Themes (is it going to be different than last year's)

• Stage

• Looks (outfit + make-up)

• Band set (like what are they going to play, is it going to be different from their usual set)

• Choreo + dancers (what are they going to do, is it going to be different from their usual set)

• Possible guest singers

• Setlist (my hopes are not high since she hasn't drastically changed it for 6 years but since it is Coachella and is it going to be perhaps bigger than the usual sets, then maybe the setlist is also different)

• Vocals (I want Lana to kill the crowd with her amazing vocals!)

• Lana herself, what is she going to do, especially now she has collaborated with a stuntman and allegedly with a Russian movie/visual director for Coachella!

I fucking hope that this show isn't going to let us down, I really hope that there aren't any controversies with her performances or her lost vapes or her being late on stage and being cut off (Glastonbury flashbacks). I really hope that this show will be amazing and perfect!!!!! :legend::angie:

url%5D

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so,

Lanachella or Coachellana? which one are we going for y'all?

Lanachella it's her time to shine :charli:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Must have tracks for the coachella set:

Yayo

Florida Kilos

Flipside

For K Pt2 (or that cute medley she soundchecked)

LFL + Stargirl ft. The Weeknd

Yes To Heaven

FIILY

Doin Time

Cinnamon Girl

LTLI ft. FJM

Henry Come On

????? with Billie Eilish (assuming it’s real)

Brooklyn Baby

Radio

these are MUSTS

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: